It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meditation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Meditation has been so successful that clinics have sprouted up all over the world, even in large well respected hospitals in America. One in particular is housed at the university of Massachusetts medical centre, and run by Jon Kabat-Zinn. The evidence produced by his patients is undeniable. Patients with all sorts of serious diseases and problems have seen it improve dramatically and soon after start leading a more balanced and healthy life. What are your thoughts on this?

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   
This doesn't surprise me in the least, almost all effective treatments are done without the use of dangerous chemicals. Naturally derived drugs tend to be more effective for me as well.

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
modern medicine has the mentality of kill it with drugs or cut it out of them... kinda barbaric if you ask me... i avoid using prescription medicine as much as possible as i like to keep my immune system on its toes

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Because something is claimed to be "natural", it doesnt mean, ineffective, or impotent. Drugs are made from or are natural substances. From manipulating these substances to make what we have now-- superdrugs-- we in turn develope "super" germs. This cycle will continue until the supervirus kills off about a third or the population. It is a scientific probablity. If we hadnt disrupted the delicate but undenyably incredible natural balance of this world, I bet the answer (maybe not cure but treatment) to every illness or disease could be found within ourselves, or in our backyard. Only in America, do we "create" illnesses and then "create" their treatments. Our medical system is overloaded with problems that could certainly be alleviated from within...........(look whos talkin Im on EFFEXOR
)
--KrazyKris

new topics

top topics

join