It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 problems: MyATS and the complain thing.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Right, I just tried to submit the complaint/suggestion thing due to the order of the MyATS threads not updating as they are posted in, which is rather confusing.

When I tried to do that i got a message saying "Column count doesn't match value count at row 1" straight after I pressed submit.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I was gonna wait to say anything about it, but I've been having the same problems.

It really is quite bothersome not knowing when someone's posted in a thread that one is active in.

After doing some checking, it seems that only BTS and PTS threads are not updating for me,
but ATS ones are, that and not being able to get to General Chit-Chat unless I go
to a thread there and click on it form there.

In suspect that it will be fixed soon, kinks in the system and such, can't expect perfection
after a major overhaul.

[edit on 7/29/2007 by iori_komei]

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
As we complete the transition, some minor features, images, or links may be broken in the new code (a significant amount of rewriting took place to accommodate the latest and greatest hardware/services). Some of these are known and can't properly be adjusted until after the live sites are on the new servers. If you encounter anything you believe to be an error we should know about, please post it in this thread.

IMPORTANT: ATS Server Transition - Saturday, July 28th

During this transition, a few problems are sure to arise. To make sure no issue goes unnoticed, I am going to close this thread and ask that you acknowledge this problem in the thread that I've linked above. Purely for the sake of organization.

Thread Closed.

new topics

join