It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brittney Spears reverse messages in her songs?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
OK I couldnt find that thread where we were all talking about Brittney when she got arrested. So until it comes back up (someone help?)

BRITTNEY is back in the pokie! Well I awoke this am to the radio (fell asleep with c2c) And they said she was again taken by authorities on a 5150 (crazy) Now it seems that even her parents cannot help her out of it.

I do not know the details, but again she is supposed to be a risk to herself or others????

Where is this leading? Is this an example being set within the boundaries of the NWO? Cant help but pose the question, is this like the old witch hunts?

What gets me is that to define mental illness and lock someone up without the aid of council, it brings to light the chance that anyone is vulnerable , Christians, homeschoolers, people that talk bad about the government.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Surely Antar, someone as empathetic as yourself can see how Brittney is certainly a danger to herself and others. Every other time she drives she is bumping into cars or people, she is driving with her children unrestrained and she clearly does not care about the consequences of her actions.

Nothing to argue about here. I am quite sure this is not a NWO conspiracy.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Just look at britney a few years ago, there is a BIG change, in this video she is on stage with her little sister, and she seems to have everything together, she seems mature and bright and happy. Weird how quick things change.

Check it out.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
Just look at britney a few years ago, there is a BIG change, in this video she is on stage with her little sister, and she seems to have everything together, she seems mature and bright and happy. Weird how quick things change.

Check it out.
www.youtube.com...

Wow, check that out. I personally think Brittney is hotter now, but I like a filthy pig with some lasanga, so that's just me.

Also, look at how young Jamie Lynn is. So how long after this did she decide that birth control is for sissies and pulling out was for Vietnam?

Two in one thread,
I'll be here all year, tip your waitress.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by dAlen
not sure why this is in religious conspiracies? Dont see the link. (besides knowing that Christians seem to be the one who first harped on this back in the 80's or whatever, with rock music)

*sigh* I was a Christian headbanger back in the day...

I've expanded my repertoire these days though. By the way, your info is about 30 years out of date. Some Christians had issue with Rock N Roll in the 50's. In the 80's some Christians had issue with some heavy metal.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join