It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There're out to get O'Neil!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   
He brought the world upon his head now,
a brave move to try and kick the white house in the cajoles again may back fire on the left as the white house itself has options.

Several options and I expect that they will take them too.

Read about it here:

www.reuters.com...

Is this the start of a very nasty leadership campaign then followed by the all-time nastiest election ever seen?

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   
This is poised to backfire on anyone going after O'Neill not the left. It's easy to dismiss a fired man's opinion as sour grapes until you sick the dogs on him.

Then who's chewing sour grapes? Best thing that could happen to the Dems is sticking an old man you just fired in jail for 'dissent'.

When some righteous right winger crawled through garbage to prove the Dems were the dirty ones
with that Intelligence Committee DRAFT... no one wanted to hear "Who broke in my office?"

So is it more double standards from the reicht now? Great!
It doesn't go unnoticed.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 11:43 AM
link   
The left are the masters at the dirty trick but I do agree that the right' is learning from them, they have to.

O'Neil is obviously disgruntled as you correctly point out, why I do not know.

I can understand him being critical and even support his right to do this but not what he did do.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 07:04 PM
link   
poor bush...someone actually tried to give the public proof of what a shady bastard he really is...nothing to worry about though, o'neill is already saying his account has been 'distorted'.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 08:58 AM
link   
It's astonishing the power of the Bush Crime Family. This book has been checked and double checked for about a year. Now, he's retracting at the defference of these political criminals? Is this the Soviet Union of America?

Oh, and here it comes. WHo was responsible for "Regime Change?"

Say it with me.....

CLINTON!

Its just disgusting.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 09:04 AM
link   
How long did it take to put the fear of Satan in O'Neil? 36 hours? Before he said that Bush was a blind man in a room full of deaf people, now O'Neil is talking about voting for him in 2004!

How long did it take, people?

top topics

join