It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Assassins??

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigbossjock
You seem to think I am incorrect, please let me know now how you think the program I am in is ran. big boss jock my stimoceiver explained, I have uploaded vidoes on youtube please watch thanks a reply to: CIAGypsy

Because youjustfailed

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigbossjock

Because the human brain is not a digital computer. It is an analog, biological mass at best. I will give you that long ago, the government TRIED to create a mind control program but had sketchy, non-repeatable results at best. The program and its offshoots were shut down in the early 80s. Instead they were replaced by other programs with higher probability of success, repeatability, and MUCH lower cost. This subsequent program was NOT human based. However there were propaganda psyops programs that continue to this day which sway public opinion but this is hardly new and certainly not a Manchurian Candidate.

There are many other reasons why your premise is flawed, both biologically and intelligently, but my mobile device is dying so I don't have time to expound on it further right now.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join