It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Assassins??

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Our Government has more Assassins in the various Departments than we have Doctors in America.

Remember back pre 9-11? None of our separate Federal Agencies wanted to even work together and fought each other for turf. Agency X might have information on Mr. M but they wouldn't share that information with any other agency...they all had their separate goals and objectives.

They TRIED to control the mafia's with the creation of the Department of Homeland Security...but the mafia's don't want to work together. They wouldn't want to divulge why Mr. Y is being targeted as then they would have to justify it to all the other Agencies....personal vendettas/Corporate influence/Drug Cartel requested missions would be found out.

It's a dysfunctional family that doesn't want to be together. David Manning was likely set up to make it look like he divulged State Department cables that DOD had access to. His set up can get the State Department to cease sharing data with the Pentagon.

The baddest Assassins we had is Naval Special Projects. They assassinate COUNTRIES. Everyone else wishes they had the tools those boys deploy. Well almost. The Air Force's Directed Energy platforms take the work out of killing and all you have to do now is point and click with the power of GOD. They aren't the only Federal Agency who wanted that power...and they aren't the only entity who has platforms in Space now capable of doing it.

All of the Federal Agencies spy on each other, they even target each other in the annual fight for Federal Appropriations/ Federal Contract funds/ drug kingpin take downs to horde the cash collected.....

It's a dysfunctional family of killers. If they all pulled in their clandestine obtained funds which they've invested in countries around the world...the entire Global Economy would collapse and everyone would be in the stone age.

Everyone fears a rising China...but China only rose because we poured our money into it. I'm sure our FED have a list of people to kill in top positions over there on the very day they pulled all their money out...bam entire SuperPower of China collapses. But you better believe China has a similar list...they played the same game we did putting money around the world...they also are ready to Assassinate Countries.

This point in Earth history is going to be very interesting to watch unfold. We'll see if the Dragon plays dirty.

There's a reason their military top brass has been saying for years they want to Nuke US cities. We play dirty.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
My father is retired Special Forces. Many years ago, he took part in Operation Phoenix which was an assassination program. They worked closely with CIA. Doesn't take a stretch to realize that our government has had various assassination programs running for many decades. Why should now be any different?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Kr0n0s

There was that Danziger bridge thing wherein blackwater tried to take out the only escape route from New Orleans, got stopped by local police; there were shots and casualties, and a downed military helicopter that looked like a blackwater paint job. The cops were charged with murdering innocent civilians, in order to keep them quiet. I saw this news on a patriot/spiritual ie., antisemitic site which has cutting edge fringe type material. Their isp keeps dropping them. I'll try to find it.

Here it is: 72.52.208.92...

This site has excellent first run news sources, but even if you bookmark it, they seem to be able to make it swipe clean off your computer, and not just erase the content from google. You get the idea.

Kronos, I am replying to you mainly in hopes that the 'star' icon over your post will activate when I return to it. Many posts I agree with will not allow the star function to work. Someone told me the star won't prompt, for banned members (name in red letters). But now it's just with members I happen to wish to star. Every other post on the page has a working star icon. Your star symbol is half blotted out and won't allow a click. PS no good, cannot get system to acknowledge a star for your post. I am sorry I didn't quote the post, as it was meaningful. (See 1st page KrOnOs post)

The bookends in 'No Way Out' are a comical approach to assassins. Hero Kevin Costner saves the day. If anyone lives in DC, wouldn't the place where the assassins jumped off the highway be a great place to seek inspiration? Nice little cove under evergreens, just under the highway...

edit on 22-1-2011 by starless and bible black because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-1-2011 by starless and bible black because: mistakes

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I'm sure there is some type of marine sniper program in existence, what else would a sniper be used for if not an assassination?

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SegoMyEggo

No, they would use a special forces team, not just one individual.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Central Intellligence employees are gatherers of intelligence. For any given intelligence bud, there will be checks and cross-checks to serve two purposes - to evaluate the accuracy of each agent working on his own - unaware of the second/third agent/s, and to ensure that the intelligence gathered from two/three sources cross check.

Are agents trained to perform/identify certain elements of deadly force? Of course, but that's not what CIA agents are hired to do.

They are limited in number, intelligent by nature, and have specific tasks.

There would be no need for agents to perform "hits."

This is complicated, but a computer program will provide the most logical and efficient method of requiring a target to assume ambient temperature.

With intelligence, dossiers, and agents in place all over the world, it's easy enough to "enable" someone who is already bent in their hatred for this person/group to fulfill the desire they already have.

If you have target A that needs to be eliminated, you run the program. It points out that B, C, D, and E all hate this SOB and would like to find him to kill him.

So an agent can provide specific information in an inadvertent manner. "I'm pissed as this jerk I used to know back in XXXX just popped in on me and hit me up for money. Not like I have it to spare, but this guy gives me the creeps."

"Who is this?"

"XXXXXX XXXXX. I think he's hiding out from someone. He's always been a jerk and I hate him myself."

You let the information come out where the guy is. They'll take care of the rest.

No agency connection at all. If you're smart, you don't need bloody hands.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by FarArcher

FarArcher,

Very nicely stated!! I give you applause on that one....

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
It's getting pretty disappointing on this site most of you guys don't even spend the time to research and just give personal off the wall opinions. Lets look at the definition of a assassinate.
Definition of ASSASSINATE
transitive verb
: to injure or destroy unexpectedly and treacherously
: to murder (a usually prominent person) by sudden or secret attack often for political reasons

Where in that definition is there stipulations to how a assassination is conducted.
The special forces and CIA SAD both conduct training for guerrillas in third world countries as well as clandestine operations.
CIA SAD wiki
Special forces Wiki

CIA drone attacks

Right here is some proof that assassinations take place in wide open public view. Also the title of this thread is Government assassinations. Wouldn't any sniper in the united states military that takes out a high value target be considered a assassin.
Hitler's assassination attempt anyone?...

My question is why isnt anyone taking more notice in the DEA in afghanistan why are they there and why do they have military grade weapons
DEA in afghanistan

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by SegoMyEggo
Is there such thing as Government Assassins, like Jason Bourne in the movies?
im sure people say there is and some say there isnt
but does anyone know anything about this?
If so, what are age limits/requirements or links?

I used to know a guy that swore he was one. A little kooky in some ways, but never got the sense he was lying about that. And no, I am not gullible. Rather, got the idea that his problems stemmed from things he'd done. This was WAY back, like 1982.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: SegoMyEggo

I believe that kind of thing is done by recruitment, or a recommendation by someone who is already doing it. I don't think there is an application process per se.
If you have the qualifications they are looking for they may contact you somehow.

I don't have personal experience with this though.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Jason Bourne would be considered an in but nowhere near as good as a top T operator. They exsist in the scariest way imaginable and are in all different shapes and sizes. Imagine being a fan of the craft some in better shape than astronauts some never seen as a threat until they strike. They exsist, any questions to make this interesting??

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: FarArcher

If you don'thave bloody hands it's because they are earned!

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Jason Bourne, while effective in a movie, would not be a good assassin. He attracts to much attention and leaves disaster in his wake. Real assassins are far more stealthy and crafty in their kills.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
It is true. The NSA has all kinds of black ops who go after anyone on their Sht list..Whistle blowers, turncoats, etc. You only find out about them when someone gets run over by a hit and run driver, drive by shooting, fast acting cancers, etc.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Can't speak for the US, but in the UK those sorts of people are sourced from within special forces.

They go on to a kind of cross between military intelligence and ops and join other groups as detachments, Dets they are known as.

For instance, back in the day, 22 reg might be sent off to Armagh in Northern Ireland to set up an OP and if necessary perform a raid on the target property.

If there is one guy who needs taking out, they will be accompanied by someone from the Det, who will do that particular job.

One famous instance of this was a cache of timer chips being used by the IRA. The cache was observed and the Det went in and replaced them with modified ones that blew up most of the top bomb makers in the country.

I'd imagine it would be similar in the US.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

They are called SAD and they are a known force.www.americanspecialops.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
What a great debate. Do such people exist? Well i tend to think they do but i dont want any government to admit that they exist because then the positions would have to be advertised, EEO policy put in place, anual reports submitted and open to freedom of information and then some government accountant would want it privatatised to save money ect ect
Long live the secret society of assassins.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Yes there are US government ran assassins. Unlike the Bourne movie character's program, it takes a person having DID induced to them, carried out through childhood sexual abuse, along with extreme physical torture, the creating of an alter personality. Manchurian Candidate is something that is very real. I am currently in a program that is run by the CIA located inside of the Shasta Dam. I have a rf signal 74.9492 mhz AM emitting from the back of my head. It is a gps locator, part of the implanted stimoceiver, located at my cerebral cortex. Any who is interested in the DIA-CIA stimoceiver program on youtube I' have videos, Bigbossjock My stimoceiver explained. Please watch, share my videos, help me gain freedom from the CIA ran stimoceiver program. Thank you

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigbossjock
Yes there are US government ran assassins. Unlike the Bourne movie character's program, it takes a person having DID induced to them, carried out through childhood sexual abuse, along with extreme physical torture, the creating of an alter personality. Manchurian Candidate is something that is very real.

Umm, no.

You are incorrect.
edit on 3-10-2016 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
You seem to think I am incorrect, please let me know now how you think the program I am in is ran. big boss jock my stimoceiver explained, I have uploaded vidoes on youtube please watch thanks a reply to: CIAGypsy

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join