It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Problem Posting here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   
When I tried to post some news I got this message...

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 's focus is on medical patients. And the chip they use is "passive" or, simply st' at line 2

Hopefully this thread works. Any ideas how to fix this?

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Whats with the id chip thread? I seen two of them but nothing was there. And when you click the recent post it took me to another thread

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I have no idea why it won't work, but other places work. Just not breaking news.
Oh well the thread is working here if you want to see it..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Skeptic made a thread for members to post about any problems they are having or any glitches. He may not see this thread for a while so I would suggest using the link below.

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

As we complete the transition, some minor features, images, or links may be broken in the new code (a significant amount of rewriting took place to accommodate the latest and greatest hardware/services). Some of these are known and can't properly be adjusted until after the live sites are on the new servers. If you encounter anything you believe to be an error we should know about, please post it in this thread.

Depending on your computer's security or browser settings, you may need to log-in to the new servers once the change is complete. Please make sure you know your account password.

Hopefully... all goes well.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
He may not see this thread for a while so I would suggest using the link below.

Thanks a bunch.

new topics

top topics

join