It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Plane UFO

page: 1
1
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I was on a plane today back to Atlanta ,GA. About 20 minutes into the flight i saw a UFO flying way faster than we were and it was a while above us i knew that a plane couldnt get that high. Im sorry i didnt have a camera, DOES ANYBODY KNOW ANYTHING LIKE THIS?




posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Hi Austinthetitan, did anyone else see the UFO also? Did anyone have a camera? Where you able to question the pilots and ask them if it showed up on radar?

Anymore info would be helpful.
Thanks



posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Please describe what the vehicle looked like, the direction it was going, and what airline were you on?
Overall since you lack any pictures, please thoroughly describe what happened.



posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I do believe there are plenty of planes that can fly both higher and faster than a commercial airliner... For it to be true UFO, it'd either have to fly so high up its in space or so fast it exceeds the fastest plane known to man (mach 10+). Did it do either of those things?

[edit on 28-7-2007 by merka]



posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stari
Hi Austinthetitan, did anyone else see the UFO also? Did anyone have a camera? Where you able to question the pilots and ask them if it showed up on radar?

Anymore info would be helpful.
Thanks


Sure, part of the two rows in front of me where awwwing at it but i dont think i saw anyone with a camera. I asked the pilots wat they saw and they stammered while they said "Nothing on the radar but," they paused for a few seconds and looked at eachother and said "There was something flying fast above us. but probally not a UFO." They stammered so much i knew they were lieing.


Originally posted by agent violet
Please describe what the vehicle looked like, the direction it was going, and what airline were you on?
Overall since you lack any pictures, please thoroughly describe what happened.


The vehicle ( UFO ) looked like a Oval rounded but not so much to a circle. I believe that it was going East. I was on Delta, From West Palm Beach, FL.
Ill see if on the net i can find any pics on wat it looked like.


Originally posted by merka
I do believe there are plenty of planes that can fly both higher and faster than a commercial airliner... For it to be true UFO, it'd either have to fly so high up its in space or so fast it exceeds the fastest plane known to man (mach 10+). Did it do either of those things?


Merka, ur very perceptive. I know for a fact that compared to how fast this was going it would take our technology about probally 50 years to go that fast and from wat i saw i would say that this thing ( UFO ) was traveling in the ionosphere. I only was able to catch it because the sun gleamed on it for a few seconds. It caught my eye. As soon as the sun stopped gleaming on it i followed it with my eyes and so did the two rows in front of me.
Any more questions?

(P.S ) Ill post some pics of wat it looked like if i can find any.



posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Heres wat it almost looked like.

Just flater and rounder.




[edit on 28-7-2007 by austinthetitan]



posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
what distance was it from the plane, if it were near the plane, the UFO, usually flying at the speed of light, should have made the plane tremble or something, at best there should be a woosh sound outside. And if it was far, maybe you mistaken it for a UFO. Anyways, anything is possible.
Could have been a missile.


[edit on 28-7-2007 by iwhodeniesgodamgod]



posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by iwhodeniesgodamgod
what distance was it from the plane, if it were near the plane, the UFO, usually flying at the speed of light, should have made the plane tremble or something, at best there should be a woosh sound outside. And if it was far, maybe you mistaken it for a UFO. Anyways, anything is possible.
Could have been a missile.


[edit on 28-7-2007 by iwhodeniesgodamgod]


It wasn't close to the plane but it wasnt far off either. once the UFO's speed built up the plane did tremble. i think most of them thought that it was turbulance. Even though we werent going into a stormy area or even just a cloud. I thought i heard something but i think it was nothing. From the way it looked i know it wasnt a missle



posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Uhmm. This guy is lying or at the very least MASSIVELY exaggerating. I can easily prove this if anyone would like but I would like to see some more of you question a few very dodgy lines he has given us.

I will give him the doubt that he did see something but he is just totally bigging up what was probably almost a none event.

Didn't speak to the pilots
Plane didn't shake when "UFO" went past
There is something else that I can use to prove my point but I will not let that out yet, I will let Austin continue his thread, hopefully being more straight with us.



posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by triplesod
Uhmm. This guy is lying or at the very least MASSIVELY exaggerating. I can easily prove this if anyone would like but I would like to see some more of you question a few very dodgy lines he has given us.

I will give him the doubt that he did see something but he is just totally bigging up what was probably almost a none event.

Didn't speak to the pilots
Plane didn't shake when "UFO" went past
There is something else that I can use to prove my point but I will not let that out yet, I will let Austin continue his thread, hopefully being more straight with us.


Nice try triplesod. 1. i did talk to the pilots

I asked the pilots wat they saw and they stammered while they said "Nothing on the radar but," they paused for a few seconds and looked at eachother and said "There was something flying fast above us. but probally not a UFO." They stammered so much i knew they were lieing.

2.like i said the we did tremble

It wasn't close to the plane but it wasnt far off either. once the UFO's speed built up the plane did tremble. i think most of them thought that it was turbulance. Even though we werent going into a stormy area or even just a cloud. I thought i heard something but i think it was nothing. From the way it looked i know it wasnt a missle

And another point for the low trembling could be like i said eairlier,

It looked like it was in the ionosphere.


So maybe next time read the whole thread.
But nice try



posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 07:01 AM
link   
No mate, you misunderstand. I know exactly what you said and I am saying you were over exaggerating and that you didn't infact speak to the pilots and the plane did not shudder.

I wouldn't say this for the sake of it, I say it because I saw what you wrote and have decided that certain parts are untrue.

As I said, I will give you the benefit of the doubt that this isn't a complete fabrication but you have embellished the event to become more dramatic.



posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 07:24 AM
link   
err yeah.. how is it that the thing was "in the ionosphere" but "it wasn't far off either"?

There's a lot more contradictions in there too. Time to come clean I think.



posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I'm with Triplesod... Austin.. do you actually know what the ionosphere is?... you will most likely explain it very well as a result of using google or wikipedia so im sure you will make me look stupid.

You say that you only saw it for a few seconds when the sun shined on it.. that must mean it was by chance that you spotted it. Very lucky that the other rows spotted it too. all that sky and you all noticed something so small and so fast!

How high was your plane when you saw it? Which direction was it travelling and which part of the flight did you speak to the pilots?



posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by triplesod
No mate, you misunderstand. I know exactly what you said and I am saying you were over exaggerating and that you didn't infact speak to the pilots and the plane did not shudder.

I wouldn't say this for the sake of it, I say it because I saw what you wrote and have decided that certain parts are untrue.

As I said, I will give you the benefit of the doubt that this isn't a complete fabrication but you have embellished the event to become more dramatic.


Well triplesod, i might of i dont know. But for a fact i did talk 2 the pilots,



posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by fiftyfifty
I'm with Triplesod... Austin.. do you actually know what the ionosphere is?... you will most likely explain it very well as a result of using google or wikipedia so im sure you will make me look stupid.

You say that you only saw it for a few seconds when the sun shined on it.. that must mean it was by chance that you spotted it. Very lucky that the other rows spotted it too. all that sky and you all noticed something so small and so fast!

How high was your plane when you saw it? Which direction was it travelling and which part of the flight did you speak to the pilots?


Well to tell u the truth fiftyfifty i learned about the atmospher in 6th Grade and the ionosphere is the upper most layer of the atmosphere, where planes normally cant reach. I have been a UFO believer for quite a few years, so i was looking for 1 anyway. The pilot came on the radio a few minutes before i saw it and said we were at 31,000 feet. The direction looked mostlikely like East. I talked to the pilots after we landed since they were standing right there.



posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by triplesod
Uhmm. This guy is lying or at the very least MASSIVELY exaggerating. I can easily prove this if anyone would like


Yes, I'd like to know why you're so sure he's lying. Were you on the same plane?
Everything except the ionosphere bit seems ok to me. Ionosphere lies about 300 km from the surface and a plane normally reaches 10-12 km, so its not possible to see that far away and even guess about the sphere in which the object is going.

I guess, nothing but an official report by the pilots will settle the case and perhaps OP should try to get a report from the airlines by some means.



posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by rocksolidbrain

Originally posted by triplesod
Uhmm. This guy is lying or at the very least MASSIVELY exaggerating. I can easily prove this if anyone would like


Yes, I'd like to know why you're so sure he's lying. Were you on the same plane?
Everything except the ionosphere bit seems ok to me. Ionosphere lies about 300 km from the surface and a plane normally reaches 10-12 km, so its not possible to see that far away and even guess about the sphere in which the object is going.

I guess, nothing but an official report by the pilots will settle the case and perhaps OP should try to get a report from the airlines by some means.

rocksolidbrain, i guess ur right, but it is hard to tell how high something is in the atmosphere. i know for sure that a plane couldnt go that high though.



posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
When did you speak to the pilots? Did you get the names?

Did you get the names of the others who witnessed this "object"?



posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by austinthetitan
I know for a fact that compared to how fast this was going it would take our technology about probally 50 years to go that fast

50 years eh? Well that about match it up with todays conventional secret airplanes, let alone counting the "alien" ones.



posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by austinthetitan
I was on a plane today back to Atlanta ,GA. About 20 minutes into the flight i saw a UFO flying way faster than we were and it was a while above us i knew that a plane couldnt get that high. Im sorry i didnt have a camera, DOES ANYBODY KNOW ANYTHING LIKE THIS?


Please describe how you estimated the speed and altitude.

Point is, it's quite easy to be wildly wrong about these estimates.



new topics

top topics



 
1
<<   2 >>

log in

join