It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the connection?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I have read numerous reports and evidence but i can not help but wonder WHAT IS THE CONNECTION?

First I would like to point out that this video evidence has opened my mind.
Youtube Video

The video claims that an Alien species that depend on water visit earth. These aliens are somehow related to dolphins and everyone believes that these aliens are trying to send a message to protect the earth. I personally believe that there just sitting back and watching.

What if they are sitting back and waiting for the land to be consumed by water, so that they can inhabit the earth. Global warming has doubled int he past couple of years and no one is controlling the spurt.

The humidity levels.
The water levels.
The amount of rain fall this year alone.
The vegetation.

What is the connection between all the sightings?
Why are the majority of the sightings in deserts or tropical areas?

Here are some questions that cross my mind every time i hear about a sighting. Maybe someone can stimulate my brain cells on this.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
wow i've never really heard about this idea before.
so if they basically need water, then i wonder what it is that they dont need? also, i wonder what the supposed other alien species think about this, maybe they need water too, maybe that would cause a conflict.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Syntaxstealth
What if they are sitting back and waiting for the land to be consumed by water, so that they can inhabit the earth.

So you're saying that they wouldnt be fine with planet that's 80% water? Man these aliens have high demands...

To be honest I dont see the connection at all.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 04:04 AM
link   
My opinion is that they have no vested interest in defeating us, or we would have been gone by now.

Just sit back and think for a moment. With the absolute massive spread of the known universe (only a fraction of whats actually out there) available to pick from, imagine what percentage of the exosolar planets there are with the capability to support life are out there. If these beings do indeed posess the ability to go faster than the speed of light, they could theoretically reach any of these planets in a minimal amount of time. Then again, consider that with technology advanced sufficient enough to travel that far in the first place, one would think that they could salvage (if not completely repair) any problems they may have with their own planet/s.

My 2c.

[edit on 29-7-2007 by meller]

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Good point! with that being said, they do posses the ability to travel faster but, there not superior. Here are some questions that came to light with your statement.

Since they do posses the ability to move faster then light then why would it benefit them to travel here for a sneak and peak? Unless its something like a family trip. I try to take my child to the bronx zoo once every two years. maybe this is there bronx zoo.

Has anybody thought that we might be an experiment?

Even though they do have faster vehicles i do not believe they are divine. Their is still room for error or things they might not have yet achieved.

We have more humidity, more water then land, and we are slowly baking ourselves to extinction.

What better planet then one facing the next ice age due to global warming. Freezing everything to a certain point kills everything.

I think this is one reason why certain people believe that there here to help us. after all hitler believed he was helping his people. so did saddam.

but these are just my thoughts. surely we are several years from this happening.

maybe we will get some information in 2011 or 12.

top topics

join