It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cant we all just get along?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I have never understood why folks who come to discussion boards dont read the

and then when they violate the rules they get shown the

and then they get

and then they want to

and then they want to

and then they want to

:bash: and

The
instead of
which eans them a

and then a

when if they had discussed the matter in a polite fashion the wouldnt have not gotten

maybe its just me but cant we just obey the rules and get along?

[edit on 7/28/2007 by DarkStormCrow]

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Yep your right we cannot just read the rules, were all too lazy. Alot of us come here with strong beliefs, and find it hard to see other point of views, not understanding that only us think like us, and everyone else also lives in there own world, and there experiences are totally different than ours.

We are not robots yet, but one day maybe.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
Yep your right we cannot just read the rules, were all too lazy. Alot of us come here with strong beliefs, and find it hard to see other point of views, not understanding that only us think like us, and everyone else also lives in there own world, and there experiences are totally different than ours.

I don't know how to respond to this, what do you mean? You have a problem with the rules and civility? That's how I'm reading this, I could be wrong though. What's up?

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Intrepid, I think he is talking about the members who come to ATS and don't listen to the T&C and don't listen to what others have to say and don't get along with the other members.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by enjoies05
Intrepid, I think he is talking about the members who come to ATS and don't listen to the T&C and don't listen to what others have to say and don't get along with the other members.

That's why I asked.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

I don't know how to respond to this, what do you mean? You have a problem with the rules and civility? That's how I'm reading this, I could be wrong though. What's up?

No you got me all wrong in my answer. Yep you did read me wrong. If everyone had the same experiecnes in life and ahd the same genes, all these boards would be boring places. We all bring ourselves to here, and that makes for what ever discussions happen. Some see conspiricies, some do not, probably based on life experience. Some times when we talk, we cannot get along, but we do not break forum rules. Discussions are all about not being another person but yourself, and that sometimes makes heated discussions.

Whats wrong with saying everyones an individual. But how many actually read the forum rules before posting, most of us are to lazy, and we do not until we are warned.

Just look at an example of when things go wrong on the internet
www.msnbc.msn.com...

Heres an example i got warned the other day for speaking out against the english. From my point of view i should of been allowed to say what i said, but i got warned for it. Others may have taken offense but i should of had the right to say it, i was not cursing anyone on here, like many people do to others on here. I was speaking from a personal experience which is real and means alot ot me, why should i be censored for speaking the truth on a board like this.

I admit i may of broken the rules here, but like i said i should of been allowed to say what i said, i was not offended anyone personally.

[edit on 7/28/2007 by andy1033]

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Whats wrong with saying everyones an individual. But how many actually read the forum rules before posting, most of us are to lazy, and we do not until we are warned.

[edit on 7/28/2007 by andy1033]

Nothing wrong at all. I was merely asking because there has been a pantload of staff bashing lately. I'm sorry if I misrepresented you.

You're right though, few read the rules when registering. I know I didn't.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I would assume that the rules are common curtisy. You don't call names, you play nice with the other kiddies and you eat your veggies. I haven't read all the rules, and I don't remember them all. But that's what warnings are for... to tell you if you stepped over the line.

new topics

top topics

join