It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romanian gipsy newest moneymaking idea at the seaside

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I was really shocked when I saw this...I don't know about you,but I really disagree with that.

Just yesterday when I was going back home from an aquapark in Mamaia(Constanta) and I saw 2 small girls(like 5-6 years) who stood all day long on a chair(the temperature was 35 degrees celsius in the shade) and they were singing at a electronic orgue....the thing is that the little girls had no talent what so ever because their "instrument" had it's own song repeated again and again...

I know that they are obligated 2 stand there 2 make money for their parents.....and I wonder why didn't the authorities do something about it.

I know that beggers are everywere but...2 stay on the same chair a whole day...that confused me,i didn't know what 2 do:
2 laugh of the inventivity of some bad parents and their crazy ideas
or
2 feel sorry for the girls

Have you ever witnessed this kind of ideas???

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
i wonder if the girls like doing it?
how did their facial experession and over all demeanor seem?
maybe instead of being commanded to stay there they were told they would get a prize/gift or something if they did it.
were the parents nearby at the time?

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
double post mods please delete

[edit on 7/28/2007 by agent violet]

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
They can normally be found picking peoples pockets in Oxford st and Regent St in London

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   
If you think this is bad, take a trip down to Brazil and watch the street kids dig through the trash dump for their food. Or go to Africa, where children take their daily sustenance directly from the anus of a cow.

At least these gypsy kids had families.

new topics

top topics

join