It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a random high power line going into the ground?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 04:30 AM
link   
hey well i gotta find this out somewhere out there.there is a random power line that either goes into the ground randomly or goes into the ground surrounded by a cement kinda structure where is this at anyone know or have pictures?

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I think that, some power lines are underground lines, i could be mistaken though. So if thats the case it probably does that in lots of places. But anyway whats the significance of it?

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 04:59 AM
link   
no no this is in the middle of the desert and its huge

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   
take some pictures and show us

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
uh the one around area 51? Thats been discussed a million times already on here.. there is nothing to it.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   
This sounds like the Area 19 myth.

Here is a thread I created which I believes debunks the area 19 powerline story once and for all:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I remember reading about this in relation to Camp Hero AKA Montauk...

New telephone lines and new high capacity power lines with a gigawatt meter have been installed in this allegedly derelict and off-limits area fairly recently...

The electrical meter with gigawatt capability is on a structure claimed as an equipment maintenance building by State Parks officials: one the few functional buildings within the restricted area. Gigawatts of electrical power is a tremendous amount of power -- enough to run a large city...

Source

I do remember reading this elsewhere as well with pictures of the supposedly abandoned buildings near which the cables run underground.

[edit on 8/28/2007 by bobbyt]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by gfad
This sounds like the Area 19 myth.

Here is a thread I created which I believes debunks the area 19 powerline story once and for all:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Everytime someone asks a question there's always the one person who believes they've already debunked the story and is quick to point their thread out. Seems like it's happening daily now.

--------------

"Does Santa really exist?" - No I've created a thread on ATS that debunks Santa. View it HERE

"Hi I'm new here and just wanted to say hello to all the ATS members" - Sorry, there is no ATS. View the thread I created HERE on ATS that clearly proves, once and for all, that the ATS site does not exist.

[edit on 28-8-2007 by nightmare_david]

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightmare_david
Everytime someone asks a question there's always the one person who believes they've already debunked the story and is quick to point their thread out. Seems like it's happening daily now.

Woe to me. All the research I've done was clearly for nothing. Whats wrong with quoting my own thread? I actually spent time researching this old myth and I believe that I have provided an informed response which explains all the conspiracy theories surrounding it. Do you have anything against my information or just the practise of linking to other threads??

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
yes there is a power line surrounded by cement in the middle of nowhere cuz i found it LOL and then i tried finding it again and i lost where it was but yes it is there but look the reason they call these areas by numbers is because thats the section its in.. Nellis AFB has sections primarily to build bases on so ya

new topics

top topics

join