It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Miltary UFOs in War?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 01:27 AM
link   
So, a thought just came to me...

If some UFOs are govt secret projects, so awesome that they keep it a secret from the general public, for whatever reasons, Do you think that they also use these crafts secretly in times of war?

It seems that if we have this awesome technology, working technology, that we would use it in someway...

and if we did use them in wars, perhaps the general public could somehow see if more UFOs have been spotted wherever we were fighting...

for example... we could see if there has been a number of UFO reportings in Iraq since we invaded... if so, then those could be our crafts... and a way to perhaps prove that some of these crafts are ours...

Like maybe if the only crafts we've seen during times of war were triangular in shape and grey in color... then we could then assume that all grey triangular UFOs are not ET in origin but our own...

anyway, just a thought eh

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Some italian journalists made a documentary called, I think, "Star Wars in Iraq".
They purport that there all kinds of new devices being used over there.

I remember reports from our Panama invasion, of lazers being used etc.

This is a good question, a rise in activity around battlefields?

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Exactly! im interested to see what other people think about this too.

I think it could be a cool way of identifying what belongs to us and what doesnt.

Ill see what i can find about this "start Wars in Iraq" thing. Thanks!

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I think this might be it:
www.informationclearinghouse.info...

Majid Al Ghezali Just the . was burnt. In the other parts of the body there wasn’t anything.

Thats pretty crazy. mostly about weapon technology, not so much UFOs but still interesting stuff!

Google Video Link

and theres the video too!

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Feel Uncle Sam isn't worried about our public, just look at top rated TV shows...and what most eat up..but keeping the edge on war technology with the bad guys is real important for some.
Feel the black projects that finally see the day of light are a result of the usual, lots of hard work, now with computer technology and amazing amount o'money...the old boring way.
"If" we do have a craft, feel our best don't have a clue on anything. How it works, is made, and made it. Forget the free-energy thang, don't feel they can get past the skin. Reason why never, ever be any disclosure for you or any generation soon.
Feel even the "beings" story could be early disinformation to keep the story silly for the mainstream, keep the B movies a'coming, Giza/Pyramid, Hollow moon w/darkside, and Stargate goofs/crazies still run with it enough for the lunatic fringe on the 'net. Think the guy who thought up this one so long ago got the due credit?
Imagine the look in '47... if it did happen, the faces in Washington when Roswell craft had nothing in it...but a machine.
Bury this one so deep, even the JFK and Bobby cover-ups get more unwanted pub than this one.
If they don't land on White House lawn w/CNN, they don't exist, ever. Today the internet is a pain, but who really cares? Issues w/children abuse might be more important than UFO's right now on the nasty web.
Back to Uncle Sam, the Night-time Triangle pics are always cool, wonder why Phoenix Lights Gov. kept his mouth shut till he was old and useless...but can't get around the goofy lights, bet the farm its our tax money at work, and the next amazing stelth bomber rolled out to kick serious *ss if needed, is a triangle...

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 04:32 AM
link   
www.ufoevidence.org... www.turks.us... www.hbccufo.org... www.iwasabducted.com...
here are several inccidents if they can be believed relating to ufos seen in iraq there was one more i was looking for that was acctually caught be cnn but i couldnt find the picture or the site so this is all i can give you till tommorow

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 04:41 AM
link   
To the OP, NiCE!! Very good idea, the only thing i'd like to add is if this is going to happen its going to need coordination among the reports, other wise its just a jumble of "I think this is that" and what-not.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odessy
for example... we could see if there has been a number of UFO reportings in Iraq since we invaded... if so, then those could be our crafts... and a way to perhaps prove that some of these crafts are ours...

Could it just be so that warzones, such as iraq currently, are photographed or videotaped more frequently and ufo's are seen more easily. I mean also that people in the zone must be aware also for jets or helicopters, etc... The phenomenon might still be just as normal than elsewhere... just another thought

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by HalfBlind
Could it just be so that warzones, such as iraq currently, are photographed or videotaped more frequently and ufo's are seen more easily. I mean also that people in the zone must be aware also for jets or helicopters, etc... The phenomenon might still be just as normal than elsewhere... just another thought

That is a good point...
and also a good defence for the military to deny any such craft discovered that way as being ours.

so in order to determin if some of these vehicles are ours, we would have to compare any usual UFO crafts spotted in time of peace, and compare those to the UFOs seen during time of war and deduct that the latter crafts are our...
However, we could come to another conclusion that these crafts specifically come to watch the war. perhaps they could be interested in the way we fight, just using it as another way to study our species.

The links above, posted by justanothergangster (thanks by the way!) look all to be a smooth circular craft. If i had to jusge these pics, however, they do llok a bit fake. But i am in no way a CGI expert and a UFO in the air, in any pic looks wierd because we know they arent supposed to be there. But for arguement sake, lets suppose these pics are real... and that perhaps these are military crafts... then as of now, it looks like our UFOs are grey and circular... hopefully we can find more footage or pics that spark things up a little.

Oh and when watching the star wars video i posted above, it was funny to see Rumfeld's response to the microwave technology and to testing experimental weaponry

Thanks for all the posts thus far!

new topics

top topics

join