It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bonds record breaking fore-shawdowing of terroist attacks?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Hello all,

I believe I have made a startling discovery. If everyone remembers correctly, during the year of 2001, Barry Bonds was in the process of making major history by slugging 73 home runs in a single season, quite an impressive feat. Whats startling is that there was also another piece of history being written as well, 9/11. I pride myself in being able to see patterns in things others cannot. This year bonds will be making even bigger history once again, the breaking of the all time home run record, as of now he is 1 shy of tying (754) and 2 shy of breaking the record entirely. Somehow someway I feel this is all connected. Nothing happens without a reason. And as we approach Bonds breaking the record, I cant help but get a strange sense of Deja Vu as september 11 rolls around. I truly hope nothing will happen, but like I said, I notice patterns others do not, and considering all the hoopla lately of a terror spectacular this summer, cheneys comments, ect... It all seems to make too much sense.

p.s. - 9/9/2007 = 9/9/ 2+0+0+7 = 9/9/9 (could easily be seen as 666)
dates are very significant

Thanks for your time in reading this, looking forward to hearing from others on this theory.

new topics

join