It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Beast of Bosnia" really a baby T-Rex?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I ran into this photo from 2001 of an unknown animal, to me it looks like T-Rex baby roadkill. Does anyone have more info on this thing?

www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Nope, I like your avatar though!

So shoot me!

[edit on 28-7-2007 by IMAdamnALIEN]

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 01:58 AM
link   
looks like some kind of cat

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I dont know what it is but why did they shove a stick in its butt?

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 02:08 AM
link   
HAHHAHHAH!
I think that may be the creatures tail.

LOL

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by IMAdamnALIEN
HAHHAHHAH!
I think that may be the creatures tail.

LOL

No, you can see the tail. Pretend the "mystery creature" is a dog (I know guys, there is just no way it could be a dog that wouldnt be any fun, but stay with me here) and look at the tail that is an obvious extension along the vertebrae. Now look under the tail, where the butt of a dog would be, and you will see a stick protruding rudely.

It is disturbing me.

Were they just trying to wake it up?

Whats really going on in Bosnia?

BTW, OP you should put a warning on this. The more I look at it, the more I feel like I am going throw up. Some people browse ATS while eating. Man, I can almost smell something horrible just looking at it. Thanks weird Bosnian dudes.

[edit on 28-7-2007 by cavscout]

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 02:37 AM
link   
A T. Rex has teeny, tiny, useless arms. Not a T. Rex, imho.

Doesn't look like a cat to me, either.

Looks kinda like hand-molded clay, though.

Edit: And I'll venture to say that one thing's fer sure: Them there "eyes" ain't eyes.

[edit on 28-7-2007 by Tuning Spork]

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tuning Spork

Yeah, it does kinda look that way.

It just strikes you as all wrong. Disproportionate.

The neck is too long, the torso is too long, there is no "hand" just fingers. The front legs seem to be different lengths.

And look at the lower jaw. Anything with teeth like that would need a sizeable jaw to use them.

And, of course, there is the stick in the butt.

OK, no more looking at the photo, I am really starting to smell things. Maybe the dog needs to go outside.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Cavscout,

**sigh**

Always with the "stick in the butt" while we're eating, aren't ya....

[edit on 28-7-2007 by Tuning Spork]

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Its a rabbit..i think personally, with a hint of genetic mutation, leaving it with fingers...and i think they shoved the stick up its ass maybe to lift it up, or maybe they were going to put it on a spit and roast it !!!

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Yeah, it's a bit rabbit-like.

But the paws don't match and the teeth... well...

That ain't yer father's rabbit.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 04:45 AM
link   
i have been to Bosnia, let me tell you they still have active land mines there...i remember some of my friends showed me a path through this field, they were like "ok, what ever you do stick to this path, and don't step near the ribbons or the sticks on the ground or your legs will be blown of", lol anyway i am sure that that was probably some dog or something that went near one because form that picture it looks like it lost a leg, also it could have just died of natural causes and just eaten by bacteria and other animals.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Lol No way a T-Rex, this things arms are just about as long if not longer than its back legs, looks like a baby komodo dragon if anything, more likely just a dog though.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavscout

Yeah, it does kinda look that way.

It just strikes you as all wrong. Disproportionate.

The neck is too long, the torso is too long, there is no "hand" just fingers. The front legs seem to be different lengths.

And look at the lower jaw. Anything with teeth like that would need a sizeable jaw to use them.

And, of course, there is the stick in the butt.

OK, no more looking at the photo, I am really starting to smell things. Maybe the dog needs to go outside.

OMG! they did put a stick int hat poor things bum!

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavscout
No, you can see the tail. Pretend the "mystery creature" is a dog (I know guys, there is just no way it could be a dog that wouldnt be any fun, but stay with me here) and look at the tail that is an obvious extension along the vertebrae. Now look under the tail, where the butt of a dog would be, and you will see a stick protruding rudely.

Ohh that stick!
After careful review, I agree and retract my previous statement. You are right there seems to be a stick pertruding.

Weird! and disturbing!

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Dont know what that is but I'm in love with your avatar

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by HooHaa
Dont know what that is but I'm in love with your avatar

thx,

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Yeah. What is it with you guys and yer sexy girl avatars, anyway? I know ye wanna be associated with what you love, but sheesh. Yer throwin' us all off the scent, here.....

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Yeah. What is it with you guys and yer sexy girl avatars, anyway? I know ye wanna be associated with what you love, but sheesh. Yer throwin' us all off the scent, here.....

Ok, a wee bit off topic but why do you assume I am a guy? what? girls can't like cool stuff? how chauvenistic. tst tst

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Well, it doesn't look like a t-rex just by its body structure, looks a bit like a really ugly cat though

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join