It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are their intentions? What is their purpose?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I have a problem with the warnings. Its something they have been doing effectively for some time to inspire religious movements. Often these warnings have specific dates and fail to occur but it does inspire change often on a massive scale within human society. I think that is the goal of such warnings to create these movements. In effect they are bringing about mass social change through the masterful use of memetic engineering.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 03:07 AM
link   
memetic engineering.. hmmm, I've got to look that one up sound interesting but you are right about the false warnings depicted in religious scriptures -- but I still think that some kind of a big event is waiting in the wings for us that's coming up sooner than we think. But this is only my personal gut feeling. I'm not seeing it as a negative event but one having to do with their decision to inform us in no uncertain terms that they are here where even hard core skeptics will have to come to grips with this fact.
But for most of humanity, it will be interpreted within the context of their religious or philosophical belief systems.

[edit on 28-7-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Another question for you guys (and thank you for responding to the previous ones)

What do you think will happen when they UNDENIABLY make themselves known?

Will there be panic?
Revolution?
Societal breakdown?
Nothing?

jasn

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimiusDei
Will there be panic?
Revolution?
Societal breakdown?
Nothing?

All of the above. Let's say a UFO the size of the moon with a huge UFO flag showed up above earth for 48 hours.

At first there will be the obvious panic following by societal breakdown. Expect a few suicides, heart attacks, maybe some non-stop churches services, break down of consumer & government services at varying levels for a few days, and so on.

Seriously, if there is a huge UFO above earth are YOU going to go to work ?

Once we figure out that there is little to nothing we can do about it we'll go into the "oh well" faze. Somewhere in this mix the public will figure out that the government and mass media have been lying to them. Insert revolution here.

There is also a super chance the global economic markets will suffer from this but should later rebound as confidence levels are restored.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimiusDei
Another question for you guys (and thank you for responding to the previous ones)

What do you think will happen when they UNDENIABLY make themselves known?

Will there be panic?
Revolution?
Societal breakdown?
Nothing?

jasn

I think a large portion of humanity would still be in denial. They would blame the US Government, the UN, Demons, and the Occult. The Majority of the Arab/Muslim World would as they do now automatically assume the beings are Jinn. Many Jews and Christians would look at them as the Watchers/Sons of Elohim from Genesis or Demons which may be the view by Protestants in America and Russian Orthodox. I think the Buddhists would look at them as Devas based on what I've read about Tibetan Lamas' thoughts on the subject. Who knows what the Pope would say about it , angels or demons? I think Hindus would also see it in a religious context.

The only people who may look at it as Aliens would be portions of the Populations of the US, Canada, Japan, Australia and Western Europe.

Their would be tons of conspiracy theories about it. At first I think the Scientific community would be upset but then as they investigated the "aliens" I think they would come to the same conclusion as astrophysicists Jacques Vallee and J. Allen Hynek who worked on Project Bluebook. That the "aliens" arnt extra terrestrials and they deceived humanity duuring and since "First Contact". The scientists would try to show how the beings couldnt possibly be from another planet. It would leave humanity with only a few choices: ignore the scientists, think the US is responsible for the phenomena, or take refuge in their religion.

I think there would be panic at this point. Before this it would be limited to small groups and communities. It would probably seriously affect trading on the stock market during Contact and it might crash after Revelations by the Scientific Community. Portions of the population would call for action. Those hostile to the US might be inclined to believe it is a US conspiracy.

That would leave a very good probability of wars, riots, revolts, and terrorist attacks breaking out around the globe. We would probably see the Middle East, Korean Peninsula, and Near East go into a meltdown. We may see Russis turn on the US mobilizing and going on alert. We may see China who owns so many billions of dollars of our debt destroy the US economy and the US dollar.

The US and NATO would have to react. Whoever the "aliens" make contact with, which I think would be the US, EU, or UN, may go with the scientific communities implications and either become outright hostile like I think the US would or shocked as in a reaction from the EU or the UN. They might ask the "Aliens" for help in response to the Shanghai Cooperative preparing for World War 3.

What happens next I have no idea. Maybe the "aliens" give the West an offer it cant refuse or maybe they just sit back watch the fireworks. I am inclined to believe they would do nothing and watch as bright beacons of light then mushroom clouds appeared over cities across the earth. That may of been their intention all along.

[edit on 28/7/07 by MikeboydUS]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join