It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rockefeller Feud to split NWO ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Interesting article about the rockefeller clan. Apparently David and Jay are on different sides of the fence.

David Rockefeller supports wiping out most of the planet and enslaving the survivors.

Jay Rockefeller opposes the plan. To fight David, he's pushing the global warming agenda to strip David of his power (from oil).

www.rense.com...

"David Rockefeller and the descendants of J.P. Morgan and Averil Harriman (including the Bush family) cooked up an incredibly horrendous scheme to slaughter billions of the world's free people and then take advantage of the trauma of slaughter to enslave the rest."

"The plan calls for an artificial armagedon to be launched that would start with a never ending "war on terror," followed by plagues, famine and possibly even a fake, and very lethal, alien invasion fleet."

"The plan was so evil that it provoked a split in the illuminati ranks. A rebel group, centered around Jay Rockefeller and most of the Rothschilds, tried to take power from David Rockefeller and his clique with a so-called war on Global Warming. The plan was to neutralize one of the David Rockefeller clique's main sources of power: their control over oil."

Maybe there is hope afterall. Although Im unsure if Jay would kill David's oil power by releasing free energy.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   
this would be a nice idea but i'm afraid it is long term planning to monopolize and privatize the natural resource sector (water) and maybe even food, jay may have voted against NAFTA and other things David funded but i think the global warmnig movement

the global warming crowd would have to address the military comples and the depleted uranium issue to gain any credit from me, they are about slapping busienss's on the wrist, and getting the public to think there is some urgency, so they will allow the privatization of water and other new potential investments for the wealthy

this bulford character and author of the article is a shady guy IMO but i gotta admit after reading the article again, he does raise a valid point or two, and i will look into this closer.

[edit on 28-7-2007 by cpdaman]

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Why didn't Rockefeller finish off the planet in WWI, WWII and cold war?

Why wait until now when all sorts of propagandists exposing his agenda on internet?

Quite stupid of Rockefeller.

[edit on 28-7-2007 by Ickey]

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
i think you are way over your head in terms of criticizing someone who manipulates millions of people

they tried when they formed the u.n but it didn't work

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
They didn't have total control or technolgy to see out a war during the cold war. Technolgy today is far more advanced, i am not sure they need to kill of everyone quickly. They probably have means soon to control birth rates for everyone, so thats how they may go.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Ill sum it up for you the best i can. After watching zietgiest, my mind was opened. Christ was right. Or rather i mean. whether Christ was alive or not, the things he says are right. For instance middle east fighting..
what could possibly end it all.."OH I KNOW"..forgiveness.

What could stop the new satan coming through america this time? yes life is a cycle.. THe entirety of the nation, and its army polarized against the tyranny America was founded for fighting,secretly sold in 1913 in a congressional sell out to foreign bankers with clever wordplay.

That we should today attach ourselves to the will of a life bringing God or creator, who carries us in the diversity we are all subject to in our existence. And recognize the thinking of materialistic, scheming evil minded opportunists on a spychotic bender should always be reined in by utter and immediate citizen arrest style force invoking declared sovereignty, if the jews would have fought the delusional hitler, they may have had a chance.

America, Europe, UK stop ignoring history, get off your high horse- the ecsatcy, the rave halls. FInish your beers, dont be stoned for one day, let go of your ego..and float with me in the real. the ether of existence and time.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by admriker444
"The plan was so evil that it provoked a split in the illuminati ranks. A rebel group, centered around Jay Rockefeller and most of the Rothschilds, tried to take power from David Rockefeller and his clique with a so-called war on Global Warming. The plan was to neutralize one of the David Rockefeller clique's main sources of power: their control over oil."

it would seem like a very feeble plan, not only to neutralize D Rockefellars control of oil, but also his nwo plans. they could probably come up with thousands of better plans than that.
that article would appear designed to shore up support for their war on global warming, with the goal of raising billions of carbon emissions tax dollars

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 08:29 AM
link   
What about JP Morgan?

Can morgan counter Rockefeller's NWO agenda?

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ickey
What about JP Morgan?

Can morgan counter Rockefeller's NWO agenda?

JP Morgan was an agent for the Rothschild group. If I recall correct when Morgan died they discovered he owned only 19% of his businesses, Rothschilds owning a large share of the rest. It is a while since I learned that, so someone maybe be able to confirm or correct it.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
How exactly does promoting the fight against global warming hurt the oil industry? Does less oil used hurt profits?

all those regulations on emissions and the environment help the oil industry by stopping the building of new refining capacity, bottlenecking supply in general, and preventing free entry and exit into the market.

plus they receive corporate subsidizations, plus the oil companies are smart enough to have invested in all of the alternatives already, so any joint corporate /government venture will have their interests at heart.

there might be some push pull between R and R (like hoover vs FDR), but split the NWO gimme a break.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 04:04 AM
link   

How exactly does promoting the fight against global warming hurt the oil industry? Does less oil used hurt profits?

I can explain this, please read everyone.

First I am not going to assume that this is true, that there has been a split (like some people say.) I don't know this.

Global warming will hurt the oil industry, BUT that isn't the reason behind the whole thing.

I mean that's just ridiculous, they wouldn't use global warming to fight David.

I have read news that came out about Bilderberg 2005, 2006 and 2007.
And this is what I think of what is going on.

There may be a split, you see David and some of the rest want to continue with the war on terror, probably invade Iran. However the rest think it is a bad idea as it will expose their whole agenda. People are waking up to this "war on terror" and false flag terrorism.

I am guessing a faction of the NWO didn't want to stop, but it seems they have. There haven't been any major terror attacks, I think this whole terrorism threat is over.

Time to move onto something much worse, something that we won't be able to prove right or wrong. Although we will be able to look what is happening as a result carefully, which is important. (Sounds extreme I know.)

[edit on 14-8-2007 by aelphaeis_mangarae]

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
First and foremost, I'm going to stop saying "NWO" and instead say "international ruling class."

Why should we assume that there are no factional disputes, no large rifts already existing? Historical ruling classes have had splits (royal families killing each other comes to mind), why would the contemporary ruling class be different?

new topics

top topics

join