It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boeing trumps Airbus again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Ha! I thought that would get people in

Yes Boeing has beaten Airbus again with the first Bidet. The 787 Dreamliner at the insistance of launch customer ANA will be equiped with a bidet.

So the 787 has windshield squirters. It also has bidets. Both ANA and rival Japan Airlines had sought bidets for years. ANA worked with Toto, the Japanese plumbing fixtures supplier, to develop a toilet/bidet combination. Not to be outdone, JAL will include them, too. In fact, they’re now part of Boeing’s standard catalog for the 787.
www.aviationnow.com... adline=Commercial+aviation+intelligence

HA!
Sorry I could not resist what with the usual Boeing and Airbus bickering that goes on

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Well yes, actually Boeing is beating Airbus where it counts is running a serious business focusing on building planes and not play politics or just squeeze money out of anything (like the US car makers)

I think that the A380 is not Airbus problems but their owners issues with each other...

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Nice one Fred. A certain Airbus sales chief has frequently made it clear that he wouldn't wipe his arse on a Boeing, now he doesn't have to.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Brilliant

Bidets in Airplanes, but where? Most airplanes toilets dont even have sufficient room to turn around in, let alone put a Bidet in.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by waynos

Nice one Fred. A certain Airbus sales chief has frequently made it clear that he wouldn't wipe his arse on a Boeing, now he doesn't have to.

I want to know if they are going to use that blue water

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredT

I want to know if they are going to use that blue water

Only Boeing and Airbus know these slang the two posted here, I am not anglais, there is nothing to do with me.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 02:12 AM
link   
ok Japanese are crazy imagine you on a bidet and you hit turbulence...

Enough said...

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by carcharodon
ok Japanese are crazy imagine you on a bidet and you hit turbulence...

Enough said...

I try not to imagine that. o.O

Ouch.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   

What the hell happened to 'vote for way above'.

Seriously though are we talking seperate fixture or a modified toilet.

Jensy

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I'm sure the tricked-out A380 the Sultan of Brunai ordered has one of these gadgets attached.

Been away a while, miss all the old Boeing/Airbus rattle the cage stuff with Waynos and Fred T.

Hope everyone is well.

new topics

top topics

join