It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CARET -- LMH and engineer on C2C tonight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Anyone who is interested in the CARET threads -- make sure you tune in to Coast To Coast AM tonight, Friday July 27 at 10:00 p.m. PST. George is going to have LMH and some university professor in computer science and engineering on the air talking about CARET and the drones. The program will have open lines. Just wanted to give everyone advanced notice!!!

[edit on 7/27/2007 by pjslug]

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I direct everyone now to the Earthfiles website by LMH. Isaac has released new comments. I know everyone has been waiting for this.

Isaac's new comments

[edit on 7/28/2007 by pjslug]

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Yawn. He doesn't discuss anything of importance. As long as he's anonymous and untraceable to the alleged CARET program, it makes little difference what he says. More diagrams and photos would be interesting since they can be analyzed, but this rehash of superficial points is a bore.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by yuefo
Yawn. He doesn't discuss anything of importance. As long as he's anonymous and untraceable to the alleged CARET program, it makes little difference what he says. More diagrams and photos would be interesting since they can be analyzed, but this rehash of superficial points is a bore.

Yuefo, see one of my last posts in the C2C drone thread regarding the type of response you just gave with regards to Isaac's new info.

Anyway, what the hell is going on with LMH and C2C tonight???? She has been talking about crop circles and lights in the sky all night but nothing about CARET. She is taking the last 30 minutes for open lines, so what the hell happened to the CARET discussion? All she said on it was to go to her website for new info. She was supposed to be talking with a university professor on the subject. I'm really upset by this.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I'm not surprised of her talking about crop circles lol.... I guess the Computer Science and Engineering Guy or the "Document Creator" didn't fair well in rehearsal. Maybe they where afraid he may slip up?

Edit:

Oh! yeah, I'm not listening in on the show tonight, thanks for the update.... I knew it was going to be a sham

[edit on 28-7-2007 by XPhiles]

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug
All she said on it was to go to her website for new info.

Right, because she's a business woman. $$

I'm really upset by this.

I'm not bothered, but I'm sorry that she's letting you and others down. I know that you're not a skeptic about this, but maybe this experience will lead you to some re-evaluation.

[edit on 7/28/2007 by yuefo]

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Well that was a jip. She didn't talk at all about the CARET report. And I was waiting all week for that.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by XPhiles
I'm not surprised of her talking about crop circles lol.... I guess the Computer Science and Engineering Guy or the "Document Creator" didn't fair well in rehearsal. Maybe they where afraid he may slip up?

Yeah, well neither she or George mentioned that it wouldn't be discussed, and I think thats a horrible failure on both of their parts. And they didn't change the information on the C2C site either. It still says that's what is being discussed. I sent George a fast blast telling him how pissed off I was.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Oops, duplicate post. That's never happened to me yet. Oh well, first times for everything.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 02:37 AM
link   
pjslug
Yeah, I don't blame you for feeling this way... I wonder how many they T-off again...

Wow, this is just as bad as the Wednesday's Ouija Board Special....

I feel your pain...

[edit on 28-7-2007 by XPhiles]

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug
Yeah, well neither she or George mentioned that it wouldn't be discussed, and I think thats a horrible failure on both of their parts. And they didn't change the information on the C2C site either.

Absolutely right, it's shameless and unethical. I used to respect Linda for her work on cattle mutilations. That all changed when I saw how she has behaved throughout the drone debacle. I've never been a fan of C2C, so nothing disappoints there.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by yuefo
Absolutely right, it's shameless and unethical. I used to respect Linda for her work on cattle mutilations. That all changed when I saw how she has behaved throughout the drone debacle. I've never been a fan of C2C, so nothing disappoints there.

Well I thought cattle mutilations had been debunked. I saw a program on the History channel about UFOs where the primary farmer originally involved (who lost his business as a result) said he saw a disc shaped craft suspended from a helicopter that was airlifting the cattle and then dropping them off back at the farm.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
After reading the latest email's he sent her, it just further concrete's my feeling he's a complete 'tool' & sham. The pictures are PAINFULLY obvious fakes and the more he opens his mouth the worse it sounds. No wonder he wont talk on the phone because he's scared of slipping up more! He thinks he has every detail covered and talking live would open him to potential errors.
Aside from that he really said nothing more to back up his claim & just talked about the history of laser printing (thanks wikipedia)

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I was also dissapointed in the c2c show. I cancelled my streamlink subscription.Will we ever know the true story of CARET? Not from C2C but I'm sure ATS will eventually get to the bottom of it.If you charged just to be a member to read the posts here I would gladly contribute!

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Why listen in on C2C when you know ATS is far better for information? I mean, alright, you can consider them sometimes "first party" because they're famous and people may open up more there... (which also means more noise) But I'm pretty sure that ATS is equally as famous when it comes to alternative sites dedicated to finding out what's real and what's not.

The letters though, those are pretty interesting. I personally thought that if he were to speak again it would be accompanied with a multitude of pictures or what not. Not just 2 letters defending himself. While it's nice he did do so, it's also interesting that from all those papers/pictures he claimed to take, we're still left with a whole bunch of pretty objects and fancy typing.

I'm still very much interested about this CARET thing, more so if it's a hoax, believe it or not.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by KNOWBODY
I was also dissapointed in the c2c show. I cancelled my streamlink subscription.

Good on you!

This relates to something I've been bringing up in the Issac theads for a long time--Earthfiles and C2C have financial incentive beyond mere web traffic, offering paid subscription content. Follow the money--look at who are the exclusive recipients of the latest, greatest photos and information on the drones. Anyone who is a subscriber to either Earthfiles or C2C should have a major alarm going off after this latest debacle.

Bless you ATS, with your totally free content. These are guys who aren't in it to take you on a ride and take your money. Compare and draw your own conclusions.

new topics

top topics

join