It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(MSDWC) The Mid Summer Dream Writing Contest

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sdp333

Thanks 333.

(... for taking a contest off and letting somebody else win one.)

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
congratulations Libra on the new addition to your family and well done to all the winners here. Some really great stories and talent on show.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Congratulations to all the winners - I believe that's all of us hehehe but a BIG congrats to those that got all those splendid points

I have read most of the submissions and i have to say that I should have waited because MAN competition was fierce and i could have upped the game LOL!! But there is always a next time.

I already have a title hehehe

"Platform 19"

Wait for the next competition hehehe

a BIG THANKS to masqua for initiating this competition. It really was enjoyable and as this has been the first time i ever imagined submitting or attempting a short story, it won't be my last.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Congratulations to all the winners and writers. I thoroughly enjoyed reading all the entries.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Thank you for the placement, and congrats to everyone, placed or not. I'm sorry I wasn't able to respond sooner, but I've got a new boss that screams at me 24/7 and doesn't believe in breaks or lunches.

I had a great time writing for the contest, and will continue "Caged" as soon as time permits. Thanks again all!!!

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
well done to everyone - I can't tell you how pleased I am to have got in the top 5! especially considering the competition.

I would have posted sooner, but I got rid of my laptop and had a new system built, so all I could do was have a quick look using my bro's PC.

Thanks to all for a great competition - hope we have more!

And congrats to libra - I wish you all the joys of parenthood

[edit on 7/9/2007 by budski]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   

I had a great time writing for the contest, and will continue "Caged" as soon as time permits.

Take your time getting back into writing.

I tried to come back too early after the birth of my son and found that everything I wrote was about poop.

No literally...feces.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join