It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow ats shame

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Just wanted to say having mods mock you and break their own rules is unbelievable.

Then to have a thread closed after pointing out things that they cannot address or refuse to listen.Im shocked that you would act this way and im done with this website.

By teh way skeptic overlord you need to reread all of that thread,it was notstated over and over it was compaired to pedophelia and mocked.i absolutely cannot believe you guys.

Hippocrits that break your own rules.And absolutely refuse certain topics,pathetic

Feel free to ban me for critasizing your work,im sure its commen place for you to ban such poeple after viewing your mods actions.

[edit on 27-7-2007 by Project_Silo]

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
There are other ways to fight a good fight before going out in a flame of glory.
Maybe its not to late to rethink your position.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Can you link the posts you are talking about? Have you actually read the terms and conditions of ATS? They usually send you a link telling you what terms you've violated.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
ha i think its to late.the flame is burning.

I will miss this website but after the whole ordeal i just went through about getting a forum started was insane,i still cannot believe the mods broke their own rules by mocking me and acting harsh.

I cannot deny this website is very very helpfull,but its just not right that mods behave the way they did,yet we get or posts deleted for such things..foul foul

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

heh enjoy

i clearly stated many times i understood what they were saying bt they didnt undstand me.

you must read all posts to get it.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Just take a deep breath and maybe take a nice walk outside and admire the beauty of the world. That has a way of putting things into perspective.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Project_Silo
ha i think its to late.the flame is burning.

No, you would be gone by now if they wanted you gone. Time to regroup, come up with a new strategy and try again! Don't allow yourself to accept defeat, if you have issues you wish to convey, do it. Just do it in a polite manner.

Deny Ignorance!

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   
i will take their advice and go somewhere else for this topic i suppose,just didnt think i would meet such harshness by mods then get my thread closed after we made ammends.. like wtf what if other poepel wanted to talk about it on my thread..

Well anyway if they let me stay,they let me stay ill just be a reader again and not participate.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Hello,

Wanted to add my 2 cents to this.

Quite frankly, I think you are at best, overreacting to some minor "issue". At worst, I think you're outright trying to stir up some drama.

I hate drama.

Let me tell you this bud, I've been here for quite a while, and I have nothing but the highest regard for the staff and admin of ATS. If you enter into a respectful discussion with any(and I mean ANY) of them, you will be responded to with the respect you have earned.

I have seen the odd flare up, but that is normally caused by persons coming on here and taking up stances that are meant to spread drama and discontent amongst the ATS community.

After all, that's what this is, a COMMUNITY. It's really like a big(huge) family. Yeah not everyone's gonna jive perfectly, but if we all come to the dinner table with empathy and respect, we'll get the same in return.

No need for huge dramatic threads whining about this and that. You feel you've been wronged? Fine. File a complaint with the "Complaint" button at the top of the site. No need to air your dirty laundry.

Be respectful of the site, the members, the staff and the Admin. It's really simple.

Thanks,

X

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   
you must not have read my thread.i was repectfull I WAS the one not being respective.

Why would i stir up drama?I feel i have a valid point and i made it.If it cost me my ats account so be it.

I will not stand to be mocked and talked down to when i cannot be allowed to do the same.End of story.I stand up for myself when wronged,and it just so happens one of my favorite websites wronged me.

I don't lie down for anyone.I didnt even expect responses and in fact i dont want them.i just wanted to let the mods know how cheap that was.

In fact re reading what you wrote its clear you did not read my post....uhh it wasnt two differing opinions at all.. dont accuse me of making drama when you havent even read it.

I was being polite untill my idea was compaired to pedophelia,uhh yea absolutely nothing to do with my topic and down right rash.End of story

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Relevance .... ?

» Military & Government Projects »

???

Perhaps,
Complain / Suggestion would have proven a more receptive, appropriate, and actionable venue. (?)

Xatnys

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   
i thought i would be banned by now,was not really that worried about the placement of the post.

and yes sorry to anyone annoyed by the placement of this post,but i still stick by my words.

I am not looking for poeple to agree or disagree or even read this.I just didnt think the thread deserved to be closed llike i did something wrong haha come on.

And i thought we made ammends at the end,idk man idk

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Can someone close this thread please.if any deserve to be closed its this one.

thanks

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Didn't you say you were done with this site...

geez let it go already.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
lol, nooooo you have to live with the shame of your angry tirades.

just kiddin, but I did flag it hehe

And I gave you a star

[edit on 27-7-2007 by earth2]

[edit on 27-7-2007 by earth2]

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Mods are just people and people ain't perfect. I've seen some daft posts from mods, I've seen them be both confrontational, and hypocritical. In short, nothing I've not seen from the regular membership, or for that matter, myself on occasion.

Just the other day, I pointed out to a Mod that they had posted a story in breaking news that someone else had beaten them to. I was absolutely astonished to it get moved to a different forum and remain open, when you know damn well, had it been a member who posted it, it would have been locked.

Point being, Mods are just the same as members: people. They suffer the same frailties as the regular membership, they just got more shiny buttons. I don't think it reflects on ATS as a whole, just the individuals involved.

On a side note, I'd love to know what the objective test for "best staff on the Internet" is.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   

heh enjoy

i clearly stated many times i understood what they were saying bt they didnt undstand me.

you must read all posts to get it.

You were clearly in the wrong here Silo. You need to take a deep breath and push away from the computer and explore the outdoors. Go to a game or to the mall. Take your lady to a movie but don't come on my sight and bash the good people that make it happen. YOU broke the rules over and OVER again. You cannot discuss illegal activity that you have done on this sight. It is against the T&C. If you cannot follow the rules then this sight is not for you.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   
If I had a nickel for every person who said "I'm gonna be banned for this"...

Honestly, just submit a complaint (which goes to a specific forum to be reviewed by ALL staff) and try to handle this like an adult.

I don't see what is to be gained by threads like this.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I think you're just getting paranoid from smoking so much weed!! If you just stick to the T and C no one will give you a problem about anything! Just dont bring up using drugs, is that so hard?!? ATS is a conspiracy website, theres really very few topics where drug us even has to be brought up.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join