It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IMPORTANT: ATS Server Transition - Saturday, July 28th

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I tried to go to the Jokes, Puns and Pranks forum on BTS and got this:

www.belowtopsecret.com...

ERROR: You've Requested A Page
That No Longer Exists
(it happens to the best of us)

On July 28th, 2007, we underwent a significant upgrade to our servers and technology infrastructure. Part of that upgrade included some modifications to the information architecture across several sites. Perhaps you followed an old link, or used a bookmark to an old page, or, it may even be possible that you (or someone else) mistyped a link to our sites.

No more joking around?

[edit] It works when I click Jokes, Puns & Pranks from the Recent Threads page, but not from the board home page.

[edit on 28-7-2007 by MajorMalfunction]

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Yes everything works for me except when I try to post breaking news, I got this message twice...

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 's focus is on medical patients. And the chip they use is "passive" or, simply st' at line 2

Any thoughts on what this means? The news thread just came up like this, totally empty.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Anyways, I just posted the topic in the General Conspiracies Forum and that worked fine.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I had uploaded a podcast, and all seemed to go well. But it doesn't appear in any list.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Podcast uploads are flumoxed... looking at it.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Everything is working fine to me, but I do not use many of the possibilities of ATS, the last thing I noticed was the order of the recent posts on myATS was not correct, but now it looks correct.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I don't know if this is related to the server change, but mastermind77's avatar is a 400x297 image.

Weren't images bigger than 160x320 blocked?

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure thats not related to the server change, he/she just has a big avatar. Sometimes it's blocked, sometimes it's not...I don't know why though.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I still have the ability to tag threads, but clicking on any tag at the bottom of any thread takes me to the default error page.

Just sayin'.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
The FSME's for boards on AbovePolitics (Grady, Mirthful Me, Djohnsto, to name a few) links don't work and bring you to the error page. The links don't have the /forum/ part of the link.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join