It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Interrogation / Alien Ineraction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I have been interested in UFO's and the existence of extraterrestrial for a good long time now, at least 15 years. It's only recently however that i started to get into ufology (thanks to a broadband connection
) and started to look at some of the big players in the field and also starting to watch a lot of interviews / documentaries and lots of footage on the subject, one thing however, has been bothering me for quite some time and i would like to discuss this and get some feed back on it, so here goes.

What i would like to discuss are as follows:

1. Government treaties/dealings with ET's

There are a lot of stories regarding this but i fail to understand how they would actually communicate about technologies and other subjects, without pulling the old telepathy ticket here how would this be possible?

2. Alien Interrogation

Again if and ET's were to be intrrogated or harmed in any way would they retaliate or show us some brute force back on a larger scale?

and last but not least...

Why don't they just show all of us that they are really here

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I've always believed that if there are actually "aliens" flying about, that they are purely, and I stress that, a benevolent race. Let assume that the US government, or any other government, may have shot down one of these things. That alone in our world would offset hostility. Observation seems to be the key. Some people believe they have been observing not for decades, but for centuries. If thats the case, then we cant really conclude that visits are more frequent like some people claim. If they are more frequent, then really, I find no other motive aside from what Dr Steven Greer thinks, or....maybe, they just observe, like we observe animals.

In regards to your last question, whos to say they feel obliged to show John Smith from Kansas that they exist. If they are flying around, and there are government conspiracies, and they've shot down these craft, and interrogated and etc etc, then they would have no reason to think anyone is hiding anything from the mass public. What would they know what people talk about, and whats being told to the public?

[edit on 27-7-2007 by 3_Libras]

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Maybe, they see us as inferior in a manner. there have been many documented sighting throughout history, far backdating the old kenneth arnold foo fighters thing, and maybe they are benevolent but that's a little beside the point, i am pretty sure that an race of sentient beings would at least confront us about aggresive acts on their own.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smugallo
Maybe, they see us as inferior in a manner. there have been many documented sighting throughout history, far backdating the old kenneth arnold foo fighters thing, and maybe they are benevolent but that's a little beside the point, i am pretty sure that an race of sentient beings would at least confront us about aggresive acts on their own.

Well, im not sure. If we sat in the wild observing lions, and one of the lions killed one of the observers, what would we say to it? Would we go on a rampage? If they are indeed intelligent, whos to say that they are not more advanced when it comes things like this, as opposed to us who are so egotistical and hungry for revenge and violence. Anyway, I dunno, I wish I knew, but too many things humans try to speculate on as fact, but reasoning on this planet may not hold the same truth elsewhere

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3_Libras
Well, im not sure. If we sat in the wild observing lions, and one of the lions killed one of the observers, what would we say to it? Would we go on a rampage? If they are indeed intelligent, whos to say that they are not more advanced when it comes things like this, as opposed to us who are so egotistical and hungry for revenge and violence. Anyway, I dunno, I wish I knew, but too many things humans try to speculate on as fact, but reasoning on this planet may not hold the same truth elsewhere

Very true, but at the same time it has to do more with emotions for comrades, loved one, friends, as opposed to violence and aggression, if they have advanced beyond emotion then surley they are no better than robots, or slaves getting told what to do and feel.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I am torn. I do believe that alien(s) have been captured and interrogated. But I find it hard to believe a race thousands of years ahead of us can't somehow get their colleague out of that situation.

If, it's to be believed in some abductions, time stops and the aliens change matter to float through windows etc... then it would be a simple task to rescue one of their own.

Why would they let one of their own be questioned at "Area 51" (long ago a base for that, now misdirection) in that infamous video of an alien in distress, shaking and possibly dying?

Then again, another theory is that they have no soul and can't understand why humans run in a burning house to rescue other humans.

Chaz.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I also think they may have been captured, or perhaps even some bodies recovered from wreckage or something like that, what i do not buy is the whole 'we have made a treaty with the greys' thing i don't think any part of the US government, or any government for that matter has personally met an ET and
had tea and biscuits with it, i just think communicating would be too much of a task and like i said i'm not sure i'm ready to accept 'oh but they speak telepathically' thing either because how are you going to comminicate back if you don't have any telepathic ability? Anyone else see my point or am i going solo on this one

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
there are at least four cases where humans have had interaction with live ets and they are roswell, holloman, rendelsham, and varghnia

the problem is what type of information was exchanged? out of six billion people on the planet the et information is in the hands of a few humans who happen to be a part of the secret u.s. govt, its a govt within the govt, its the govt you dont see on cspan or in the daily news, so what worries me the most is are the people in the secret govt making reasonable decisions on our behalf? what are the ets telling us? i mean these are the same people whove been monitoring et space craft above and within the earths atmosphere for decades, it wasnt until the last several years that they let there secret out which was they were using light sensitive cameras, i mean who knew that the ets are flying around our skies everyday just above our heads, theyve been doing that forever we just didnt know because the human eye cant see in that spectrum

yeah that story about exchanging technology is rediculous, give us a fleet of your sport model space craft and a few motherships and we'll give you a snow cone maker, george foreman grill, and for good measure a can of spray on hair, the chicks will be all over you

give me a break

top topics

join