It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can I set the record straight?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I'll let this one slip quietly but the Nurrungar US/Australian base has been shutdown

Heres the report from inside the base www.abc.net.au...

A part of it:

The inside of the base is also fairly simple. A few offices and four computer rooms where personnel collect data from the satellites, process it, then look on computer monitors for any signs of a missile launch. If they find one they relay the information to the American space command and the top levels of the Australian military.

Even though reporters were today given full access to the most sensitive part of the base, the satellite control centre, cameras and tape recorders were not allowed inside.

AND ALSO....

Here are the Australian Agencies:

AIC (Australian Intelligence Community) agencies include ASIS (Australian Secret Intelligence Service), ASIO (Australian Security Intelligence Organisation) , DIO (Defence Intelligence organisation) (formerly JIO), DSD, DIGO (formerly AIO), DIS (Defense intelligence service) and ONA and their respective sub-agencies

Cheers, Jarrad

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Here is another part of the article:

During the cold war Nurrungar was one of America's most important military facilities, but it was also believed to be one of Russia's top ten nuclear targets.

Funny isn't it, such an small boring crappy building, which was once of such great importance. During its 'secret' period, it was surrounded by mysteriousness and people wanted to know what happened there. Now its secret is revealed and, well, it turns out to be quite boring

The inside of the base is also fairly simple. A few offices and four computer rooms where personnel collect data from the satellites, process it, then look on computer monitors for any signs of a missile launch. If they find one they relay the information to the American space command and the top levels of the Australian military.

What would happen if the US government would reveal all the Area 51 secrets?

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Secret stuff is moving underground due to impending earth changes.

Thus there will be more and more empty bases all around us.

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 02:32 PM
link   
or will they go to the moooon?
as bush stated that they will make more visits to the moon... why?
to move the bases there ofc

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Difficult to disagree with that too. But the dynamics change when you go to the moon a bit that is for sure.

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mauser
Here is another part of the article:

During the cold war Nurrungar was one of America's most important military facilities, but it was also believed to be one of Russia's top ten nuclear targets.

Funny isn't it, such an small boring crappy building, which was once of such great importance. During its 'secret' period, it was surrounded by mysteriousness and people wanted to know what happened there. Now its secret is revealed and, well, it turns out to be quite boring

You know the russians highest target was actually the little hotdog pagoda in the courtyard of the pentagon?

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling
You know the russians highest target was actually the little hotdog pagoda in the courtyard of the pentagon?

Hahaha, indeed, never thought of that one

nice one

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Secret stuff is moving underground due to impending earth changes.

Thus there will be more and more empty bases all around us.

I hope your joking ha, because if you aren't it would have been impossible to move anything underground, remeber the press witnessed all the sensitive parts of the base and concluded that there was nothing perculiar

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Nothing is impossible, especially them moving the base underground. With more and more bases going underground I'm sure the technology for boring tunnels and moving things underground is very advanced and very possible to use to move a whole base underground. I'm actually surprised that base never had an underground. When I think of that base I think of Montauk, very similar. Yet Montauk supposedly has 7 levels below ground. Think about it, I'm sure the reporters didn't get the complete picture, and obviously their cameras were also taken away for the reason of hiding things.

They probably did this for the same reason they abandoned the surface of Montauk. To make everyone forget about it and to put people�s curiosity finally at rest as it did with most of you. Although we all know Camp hero is still active in some ways, and this is not too much different of a situation.

new topics

top topics

join