It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Posters Should Read This

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
When I go to this site I see discussions about Freemasons, Illuminati, UFO's, Area 51, you name it. But I see few discussions about the War in Iraq, iran, or Saudi Arabia. These are conspiracies that are happening right now, and the people on this site still talk about secret societies that either died out long ago or hold little power anymore. You also talk about UFO sightings in the 60's or 70's? My theory is that the government invents conspiracies to throw us theorists off track. Instead of delving into the chain of events that led us into war in the middle east, we are stuck arguing whether or not UFO's exist. Come on guys this is what we're for to alert normal obeying people to the mysterious acts of the government. I would like to see more posts about current conspiracies I'm going to new york tomorrow so when I get back I promise to post new threads about current conspiracies. THANK YOU FOR LISTENING

[edit: title - all caps]
Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 27-7-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I think if you look carefullt you will indeed find posting on the Iraq war.

Just look a little harder

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
May I suggest using the search option?

You are always welcome to start new threads on the topics you wish to see more of, so good luck!

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Try the Current Events forum, the 'War on Terror" section :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also, I believe you will find more threads concerning the Iraq situation in the Above Politics branch of ATS....check here:

www.abovepolitics.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Thanks guys I kinda just started this randomly, I should have done my research first

top topics

join