It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order - Famous Quotes - it is real

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I recently sent a scathing email to Senator Feinstein about immigration reform. The reply I received back was so discouraging I decided to vent my frustration by sending a rebuttal back and then forwarding all of it to everyone I know. Before I did this I decided to cruise the internet to find anything that might help me let people see what kind of persons “speak” for the American people.

I am of the firm belief that our government and the rich elite manipulate society to achieve their own agendas through fear, intimidation, censorship, and the threat of survival. They do this by pushing individuals or groups to hate each other through strife, racism, status, religion, and regionalism (Country vs Country)

I came across this document:

sedm.org...

Below I have listed some of the more subversive quotes.

“The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed and hence clamorous to be led to safety by menacing them with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.” [HL Mencken]

“Today Americans would be outraged if UN troops entered Los Angeles to restore order, tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told there was an outside threat from beyond, whither real or promulgated that threatened our very existence. It is then that all people of the world will plead with world leaders to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guaranteed of their well being granted to them by their world government.” [Henry Kissinger in an address to the Bilderberg meeting at Evian, France, May 21, 1992 transcribed from a tape recording made by a Swiss delegate in attendance]

“The real menace to our Republic is the Invisible Government, which, like a great octopus spreads its slimy length over the City, State, and Nation. And at the head of this octopus is the small group of banking Houses generally referred to as the International Bankers.” [Mayor John F Hyland of New York, speaking in Chicago on March 26, 1922]

“No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the new Age unless he will take a Luciferian Initiation.” [David Spangler, Director of Planetary Initiative, United Nations]

“We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promise of discretion for almost forty years… It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in the past centuries.” [David Rockefeller, in an address given to Catherine Graham, publisher of the Washington Post and other media luminaries in attendance in Baden Baden, Germany at the June 1991 annual meeting of the world elite Bilderbeg Group]

“Our job is not to give the people what they want, but what we decide they ought to have.” [Richard Salant, former President of CBS News]

While these are some of the more dire quotes there is hope. Mixed in are quotes from persons whom appear to express a positive view. Are these persons simply puppets? And how the hell do certain politicians get re-elected over and over when I can never find one person who has voted for them?

Please read through the quotes and comment back.

“Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But then I repeat myself.” [Mark Twin]

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Those are interesting, but my fav. was the Mark Twain qoute.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 01:02 AM
link   
How do the quotes above prove that there is NWO?

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ickey

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 04:16 AM
link   
But your quotes have nothing whatsoever to do with the preposterous ideas of any New World Order

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Colloneh7, the video you posted is Bush's NWO based on law and order, nothing wrong with that.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I'm with ya dude:

Any power that can be abused will be abused.
— Tyranny Law #1

Abuse always expands to fill the limits of resistance to it.
— Tyranny Law #2

If people don't resist the abuses of others, they will have no one to resist the abuses of themselves, and tyranny will prevail.
— Tyranny Law #3

Constitution Society

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Here is another good "Illuminati Quotes" thread with some great quotes:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and here too:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There are some other threads from the olden days as well with some more great quotes. Someone should put together a "directory" thread of Illuminati and NWO quotes, like Umbrax did with the disappearing Bees thread index...

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Some more source material for you:

(one of my oldies but goodies)

NWO and Globalism Quotes

But yeah man, go for it. Rage Against That Machine(politics or whatever)

Have fun,

X

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   
It's time to read bettween the lines! Those who wait for proof of what is
coming will be the first victyms. Bush's speech in January spoke of the
"Volunteer Army" This is a NAZI style storm tooper scenario if ever there
was one! This new army is almost certainly being kept in seclusion and
feed lies about social unrest to prepare them for the 911 part 2
unraveling that will precede the meltdown of the the Western Economy.
Derivative debt has infected the world economy to the tune of over
$300 trillion dollars, and thats just the official figure the cebtral banks
will release. Independent economists estimate bettween $500 trillion
and 1 QUADRILLION of derivative debt. What does this mean?
It means that IRAs, 401-Ks, Pensions, Social Securitty, Stock equities,
The bond Market , and personal savings and investments that you dont
have personal possession of, have been leveraged, borrowed against,
misrepresented, or flat out dont exist anywhere but on paper!
WHEN the collapse of "Bretton Woods 2" begins , the first order of
FEDERAL priority will be to secure the food supply, until the rioting
becomes managable. Then only the usefull/submissives will be given vital
supplies for survival. Food will be the first weapon used against the public.
Non military weapons possession will be punishable by imprisonment or
worse. Those who qualify as "Usefull Workers " will require RFID to participate in Federal Food Rationing. The old . sick or otherwise useless,
will be collected , or neglected (Katrina Style). The recent rumbling in the stock market reflects the global unwillingness to purchase or hold US bonds or currency (75% of all the worlds currency) as it's value is
delclining exponentially. All paper money throuhout history has been
overissued for the good of the few, and eventually reached a level of zero.
The Roman Empire met it's end through "Debasment" first shaving gold and
silver off it's coins, then reducing their size, and finally turning to bronze
coins which nobody wanted, and Rome could find no more business
partners. Weimar Germany of 1923 is a perfect example of what awaits
the US dollar, and other paper currencies of the world. So for those of you
who think the new World Order is a fantasy, start reading your history!
Historical amnesia is America's greatest Foe. Good luck to all of you.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ickey

More accurately, they prove that there are powerful people with plans to create a NWO. Especially the Rockefeller quote.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
"First they came for the communists and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a communist. Then they came for the Jews and I didn't speak up because I wasn/t a jew. Then they came for the Catholics and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Protestant. Then they came for me and by that time there was no one left to speak up for me. [Pastor Martin Neimoller - concentration camp survivor.]

"Like I have stated before... I will work with every person I know and spread the word that our current elected officials refuse to listen to the people's voice but instead are electing to secure and promote their own agenda at the people's expense.

We no longer need elected officials such as yourself and it's high time "We the People" take back our America. This is not a land for the "haves" only. We elected you to speak for us not at us.

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the USA and to the republic for which it stands,
one Nation under GOD, Indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.

I used to recite this in school and was proud and determined. I do believe now, due to the extraordinary efforts of persons such as you, it should read:

I have a grievance in these rags in the desecrated states of america and to the politicians for where they stand, one body with no GOD, Subversive, with Repression and Censorship for the enslaved." [Rezial666 in a letter to Senator Feinstein - July 2007]

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Is that quote about lucifer documented? It sounds way too out there to be true.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Colloneh7, the video you posted is Bush's NWO based on law and order, nothing wrong with that.

Thats all fine and dandy now isn't it. Is this the true agenda though? Given the subversive remarks of David Rockefeller we are all just the ignorant masses. We cannot compare with the "Elite Intellectuals". Therefore it is required by the Elite to manage our lives as they see fit. If an established few "only" run the lives of all, how then can you believe that it would be to our benefit. As David states it, we would be under the rule of an oligarchy. Where you cannot be an elite or ever attain such a position. Why if the agenda is intended for World Peace does/did it have to remain hidden to the public for over 50 years?? Isn't that what the UN is for?

I find it astounding that Heny Kissinger spoke of an outside threat that could galvanize the US into giving up rights and that is what happened less than ten years later. Do you not suspect there may be another great threat that would cause the world to unite under one rule and give up even more rights.

My intention of this thread was to get people to read all the quotes. There are many quotes in the list that refer to NWO but one of the most surprising ones I found were listed under the Supposed Free Press area. Truth in knowledge is not a virtue, it is a quest.

And i do thank IronDogg and Colloneh for their added information.

"I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts." Abraham Lincoln

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
Is that quote about lucifer documented? It sounds way too out there to be true.

It was spoken by David Spangler of the UN. Look him up on the net refer to his name and luciferian.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Check this out too

www.cuttingedge.org...

Here is access to the patent since the link in the story is out of date

patft.uspto.gov... 03&OS=5159703&RS=5159703

[edit on 7/30/07 by rezial666]

top topics

join