It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Qwest CEO forced to pay up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Corrupt CEO made to pay up.........Finally!!

According to a report from Fox News today:

DENVER — A federal judge ordered former Qwest Communications chief executive Joe Nacchio, convicted of insider trading, to forfeit $52 million in assets he gained in illegal stock sales.

The entire story can be found HERE

It's about time someone got the shaft for their dirty dealings at the top. Top ranked CEO's are making millions off of every day people like you and I. We do the work, they syphon the money from our checks into their pockets, and tell US that they can't afford a raise.

Finally someone is getting theirs. Too bad we can't beat him with a stick. At least we'd feel better too.

King

[edit on 27-7-2007 by Kingalbrect79]

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   
On a side note, can anyone point me to the link on the proper way to post a news article. I don't think mine is correct. I don't have a "source" link in front of my post, and I don't have the proper lead in..............I think.

Thanks,

King

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Use the "Submit News" button on the toolbar...

And it will have the link in front of the post and all that good stuff...

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I guess it's a good thing I'm an idiot and don't pay attention.

Thanks.

I wonder if there are any other top execs that will eventually end up getting the guillotine? I would hope that Delphi execs will have some kind of reprimand. Alot of people worked in Delphi plants all over Michigan. Now, they may be working at McDonalds for all we know.

top topics

join