It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American imigrants good for the draft

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
While many Americans complain about the nos of illegals getting into the country and the Goverment turning them into US citizens has anyone stopped to think why.

Why would the US open the flood gates to illegals especially with all the WOT BS, it does not make sense, but what dose is increasing its population to fight wars. Western countries on the whole have very stable if not decreasing family sizes, many other countries have their people breeding like rabits.

If the US wishes to confront the likes of India, Russia or China then one thing its going to need is lots of cannon fodder. Its numbers that count in the end, its what wins most battles/wars, if the US wishes to go down this road it will need to increase its population.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Yes, mexicans on the front lines!!!

About time the earn their keep! I couldnt agree more!

You want to get all of our benifits!!!! earn them!!!!

Every mexican that shoots a terrorist is granted instant citizenship!!

Shoot if one of them gets osama himself, lets all speak spanish!!

Good post my friend, I like it!

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Let's hope this is not the case! Keep in mind that these are the same people that are desperate enough to swim canals, climb fences and elude the national guard just to get over here. I can see them doing the same thing to avoid a draft! Let Canada have em' next...I hear they have a wonderful health care system that is just waiting to get ruined by freeloaders!

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
wow, I dont even know where to start. So, you want to perpetuate war with innocent lives trying to better their standard of life, did I miss anything. This because they're "freeloaders" . But the occupation of sovereign nations for the rape thet and torture of its citizens is ok because our GREAT LEADERS say its in the name of freedom. Where else but in Iraq can they "prove them selves by killing terrorist, who might be simply miss led and join militias due to a lack of better options. Like disenfranchised youths in minority neighborhoods due while the better off citizens go off to college. How about giving them a chance to adopt our way of life and contribute in a meaningful way other than by exasterbating the current crisis our country is in. Ever ask your self why america is the target of terrorist attacks? Could it be because every generation in this country since its inception has gon off to war for the exploitation of the worlds resources and economies, all in the name of "democracy" .Have you learned nothing here at ATS. I'm new here, but the reason I joined this site, opposed to any other, is because I thought it had free thinking individuals that didnt buy that whole "its our duty to kill all the bad guys in the world" junk. I guess you get them all. Get real man, or at least dont complain when the whole world resents the fact we like killing people. wow. Feel free to ream me a new one......I take it as a compliment and look foward to your justifications for the mistreatment of human beings. go ahead......

[edit on 8-8-2007 by newyorkee]

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   
hahaha i just hope that its not only immagrents on the front lines i wanna be in the front lines too
save some for the rest of us haha
and doesnt canada have free medical care or somthing like that?

top topics

join