It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Identify this !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Can anyone identify these objects. At first I thought balloons but I'm not so sure.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I suppose we'll never know what these kinds of things are until someone brings one down. That's a nice triangle they're making though. I don't think balloons could do that even if they were on long strings.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Personally i'd go with balloons/strings. Unfortunately on most of the video, some reference point is missing to establish a speed, so far whatever it may be seems more to float then anything else.

The end with just a zoom out is not very satisfiing, if i would have the occasion to tape something irregular, i would try to get as much footage as somehow possible.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
It's not a balloon on a string. If it was then it would move a lot more.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
That's a nice triangle they're making though. I don't think balloons could do that even if they were on long strings.

Well draw 3 point on a sheet of paper and they alway gonna form a triangle...
Take 3 balloon full of helium and let them free and they alway gonna form a triangle...
If it seems equilateral at some time in the video its propably just due to the point of view

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I'm just an average man on the street, but I say that these are
balloons. There are no sudden or eratic motions by any of the three
objects. The two larger ones outpaced the smaller one in the
middle, which is what you'd expect the wind to do, as they have
a larger surface. BTW..the zoom on that video recorder was
amazing. It had to have been mounted on a tripod wouldn't you say?

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Why not balloons? What is there here that couldn't just be three balloons?

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocksolidbrain
Can anyone identify these objects. At first I thought balloons but I'm not so sure.

Hard to say. I hate YouTube videos.

My gut is telling me "biplanes".

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I'm not sure what they are exactly but i feel they can be explained terrestrially, there does not seem to be a lot of motion in the items and do not really strike me as odd or mysterious.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
I suppose we'll never know what these kinds of things are until someone brings one down. That's a nice triangle they're making though. I don't think balloons could do that even if they were on long strings.

That's something I wanted to say. If you take three points, unless they're in a line they will always be in a triangle. Just one of those laws of geometry. All the talk of triangle "formations" is really just that, I can only imagine two possible ways three points clsoe together can look: A line or a triangle.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   
There is little identification to be done when all that can be seen is dots, although there are several things to watch for:

* The triangle formation. This is a commonality between many sightings I've seen on video and I don't believe hoaxters are responsible for.

* Entry and Exit. If the dots suddenly speed up so that they seem like they're gone in a second, then there is no question in my mind that they are not of this world.

new topics

top topics

join