It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hairspray

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I went and saw this movie last night with my daughter and I loved it. It's funny too, because I didn't want to go see this movie, but once it started I was down with it!
John Tavolta plays the mom in this movie, and wears a fat suit, and boy did he do a good job. Several big names in this movie, like Michelle Pfeiffer, Christopher Walken, Queen Latifah.

There is a scene in this movie that made me laugh so hard I cried all my mascara off. It's the whoopy cushion scene. It's a total chick flick, and if you're a chick you should go see it
It's a musical, lots of singing, but refreshing!

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   
As soon as my girlfriend laid eyes on this, she had immediately said that she wanted to go see it. To my surprise, and I'm still not sure why, I was "kind of" looking forward to it myself.

We've yet to check it out, but intend to in the next week.

We passed on it the other night to go see Chuck & Larry. Great comedy.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Hey Chissler
Do go see it! I think you guys will really like this movie.
Make sure to let me know what you thought of it after you do. I never in a million years expected to like it as much as I did

I'll probably purchase this movie when it comes out on DVD

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
As much I enjoy John Travolta movies, this is one I won't be bothering to watch. Seeing him as an obese female just doesn't float my boat for some reason.

Just the hideous clips I've seen of Michelle Pfeiffer trying to sing and dance are reason enough to pass this one up.

top topics

join