It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell officer's amazing deathbed admission

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 04:39 AM
link   
These and similar accounts of the incident have largely been dismissed by all except the most dedicated believers.

But last week came an astonishing new twist to the Roswell mystery - which casts new light on the incident and raises the possibility that we have, indeed, been visited by aliens.

Lieutenant Walter Haut was the public relations officer at the base in 1947, and was the man who issued the original and subsequent press releases after the crash on the orders of the base commander, Colonel William Blanchard.

Haut died last year, but left a sworn affidavit to be opened only after his death.

Read the rest below ...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Now this is very interesting. Comes from a reliable source who's been keeping it a secret untill after his death. Good job to post this! Thank you. I hope we'll be reading more of these articles in the future (not that I hope people have to die for it of course).

Juliet

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Of course it's good, and no people doesn't have to die for it.
It's just that those guys like this one were so scared that I begin to wonder what methods of forced conviction was applied to them that it's DEATH only with which he's willing to reveal the TRUTH...
It's not just he but others also.
I like method of Lazar and Will Cooper which is "If I get dissapeared or else it'll only go more credible to findings I've brought out"...
By my view (that's the spirit) it's quite bold and firmhand state.
Also never enough grief for the one who brought so much to UGOlogy which no one can deny, like Karla Turner, master of abduction phenomenons.

[edit on 27/7/07 by Triad979]

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I agree with you. I also see people using the "if I dissapear I get more credability"method and in general it seems to working well. Also in other areas than the conspiracy/ufology area.

But I've also seen people use this and they dissapeard anyway. I don't know how likely this would be to happen in the U.S. or Europe, but in the former Sovjet countries or some other parts of the world people are very likely to dissapear because of their statements.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 08:30 AM
link   
This is a great story. I am glad the text has been released. The strangest theory I have seen now is that Roswell is related to the 33 degrees on the longitude latitude map. See the great video " 2012 the Doomsday clock" This speaker talks alot about roswell, and how it is numericaly related to pie 3.14, and 33.

[edit on 27-7-2007 by dntwastetime]

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I think this is part of the ongoing proof that the military does very fast crash recovery and has been keeping it under cover for a long time about ETs.

It would be great if that news site released the actual note he wrote. Maybe scan it and upload it to their site so we can see exactly what he wrote down.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Amazing that such an interesting story is just fading away.

Bumping this in the hope that there could be more information found.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
It seems nobody pays enough attention to it...
but anyway, now this, aswell as this morning CNN "UFO's are they among us", Larry king show, with Buz Alldrin Stanton Friedman and company, are comming together in one great task, to sweep away all those skeptics out there and among us.

one thing is sure, that "Occam's razor" is indeed TRUTH...

Google that concept above and you'll see.

[edit on 5/8/07 by Triad979]

top topics

join