It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confessions of a Secret Operations Personnel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I was employed at a government research base for 2 and a half years. I was the lead body designer for a super-advanced aircraft system code named "CASPR", or Concentrated Adaptation using Symmetric Polychromatic Refraction. The CASPR project was started in 2004 with the purpose of developing a technology for advanced reconnaissance in the Air Force and special operations. Since I was a body designer and not so much of a scientist, I am not able to disclose a whole lot of information due to the Need-to-Know basis in which the project was under.

CASPR works by bending light around the hull of the aircraft. I was given the job of creating a hull in which the light system could reach every part of the aircraft on both sides. To put in more understandable terms, CASPR was a cloaked aircraft. After 2 years of research, trial, and error, we had the cloaking system working. The aircraft itself was semi-transparent. To the human eye, the aircraft looked like a magnified image of the other side of the hull. We were able to see "through" the aircraft, however, the form of the body was still visible. If this aircraft were flying at normal jet altitudes, it would be completely invisible to humans.

There are a couple vulnerabilities and errors we had. The hull of CASPR could be seen by a certain type of camera. It is impervious to RADAR, however it is completely vulnerable to SONAR, Infrared, and Thermal Imaging. Because of the hull design and the light projection system, there is no way to add any arms to this aircraft. Mounted weaponry systems would not allow light to be bended around them.

I was fired from my position 5 months ago. This is my revenge on the government, to allow the public to view one of the most hidden operations in U.S. history.

Keep searching for the truth.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Im actually quite disappointed that they are only at that stage, would've thought we're way past that. May I ask why you were fired though?

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 03:24 AM
link   
He probably exposed the secret of the elastic band propulsion system

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Nothing like...

Originally posted by bvot9118
There are a couple vulnerabilities and errors we had. The hull of CASPR could be seen by a certain type of camera. It is impervious to RADAR, however it is completely vulnerable to SONAR, Infrared, and Thermal Imaging.

A slow night at work... What's the crush depth of this aircraft "hull" that can be detected by SONAR?

And is that passive SONAR or active? Maybe both?

If you are going to hoax the board at least do some due diligence and get some of the rudimentary facts correct...

[edit on 27/7/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 03:38 AM
link   

No, no, no no...I think he's telling the truth, but you've also pinpointed why he was fired.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Amazing enough their is a difference between RADAR and SONAR. Go figure.

(Radio Detection and Ranging) - Radar is a system that uses electromagnetic waves to identify the range, altitude, direction, or speed of both moving and fixed objects such as aircraft, ships, motor vehicles, weather formations, and terrain.

SONAR (SOund Navigation And Ranging) — or sonar — is a technique that uses sound propagation under water (primarily) to navigate, communicate or to detect other vessels. There are two kinds of sonar — active and passive. Sonar may be used as a means of acoustic location.

Acoustic location in air was used before radar. Sonar may also be used in air for robot navigation while SODAR (an upward looking in-air sonar) is used for atmospheric investigations.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by bvot9118Since I was a body designer and not so much of a scientist.

what utter twaddle - you have shot yourself in the foot in paragraph one - bravo

how can you be a " body designer " in an aerospace with little scientific expertise ??????

there is almost zero aestetic design in a airfame - its shape is determined by function and payload , NOT aestetics

if you realy were a " cheif body designer " in an aerospace project

you would have to be every bit the scientist - and be intimatly familiar with such disciplines as :

aerodynamics

fluid dynamics

thermodynamics

harmonics

matertials properties

etc etc - the list goes on

and also : have more than a passing understanding of all other systems

it is no good designing a plane body that cannot fit the engine required to achieve the design speed or with wings so slender that they cannot support the required weapons load

the closest you have ever got to " body design " is folding paper planes - you are a hoaxing muppet .

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 06:52 AM
link   
CASPR - Conventional Ammunition Special Review was conducted in 1979/80 and was an indepth review of conventional ammunition, worldwide, by the TIG (The Inspector General)

Reference:

www.army.mil...

I'm guessing school is out now....

[edit on 27-7-2007 by timb3r]

[edit on 27-7-2007 by timb3r]

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by bvot9118
I was employed at a government research base for 2 and a half years. I was the lead body designer for a super-advanced aircraft system code named "CASPR", or Concentrated Adaptation using Symmetric Polychromatic Refraction. The CASPR project was started in 2004 with the purpose of developing a technology for advanced reconnaissance in the Air Force and special operations. Since I was a body designer and not so much of a scientist, I am not able to disclose a whole lot of information due to the Need-to-Know basis in which the project was under.

CASPR works by bending light around the hull of the aircraft. I was given the job of creating a hull in which the light system could reach every part of the aircraft on both sides. To put in more understandable terms, CASPR was a cloaked aircraft. After 2 years of research, trial, and error, we had the cloaking system working. The aircraft itself was semi-transparent. To the human eye, the aircraft looked like a magnified image of the other side of the hull. We were able to see "through" the aircraft, however, the form of the body was still visible. If this aircraft were flying at normal jet altitudes, it would be completely invisible to humans.

There are a couple vulnerabilities and errors we had. The hull of CASPR could be seen by a certain type of camera. It is impervious to RADAR, however it is completely vulnerable to SONAR, Infrared, and Thermal Imaging. Because of the hull design and the light projection system, there is no way to add any arms to this aircraft. Mounted weaponry systems would not allow light to be bended around them.

I was fired from my position 5 months ago. This is my revenge on the government, to allow the public to view one of the most hidden operations in U.S. history.

Keep searching for the truth.

A troll, a fake, and a pathetic little man.

top topics

join