It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there any proof to the Reptilian theory?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I am just curious if there is any "real" proof of reptilians other than the weird video effects of certain people that seem to surface when someone with too much time on their hands goes frame by frame of some press conference.

Here's my theory: Now, I'm not sure when the whole reptilian thing started but I recently rented the the "V" seies from my online video store, I was feeling a little nostalgic and wanted to show my kids what I loved to watch when I was younger. Anyway, this mini-series/series seems to have a lot of similarities to what I have read about "the real reptilians" that are supposed to be here on this planet.

Does anyone know when this theory first surfaced and if there is any real proof?

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I think a lot of people look at ancient carvings of strange looking beings then read fools like David Icke, put two and two together and end up with 5. Its art, simply that, If someone does it now no notice is taken of it yet when people many years ago had their own ideas of art, their products are called 'alien carvings'
Some people seem to have this psychological need to believe there are aliens or entities inhabitting this planet, and some come up with the most fantastic explanations in attempts to prove their case.
(Take a look at some of John Lears impossibe and unbelievable ideas)
Reptilians are only one of the bizarre ideas floating around at present

However most of it is totally disproveable.
Take Ickes claim of the Queen being a reptilian. Shes had several operations in Hospital and I think they would have seen the difference in a retiles innards, dont you?

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Well, I figured that there was some basis to reptilians but I did not know that some of the "proof" might have been cave drawings. It would be interesting to know where the creators of the "V" tv show got their ideas from because I really feel that a lot of the reptilian craze has something to do with that show. Just my 2 cents.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   
It seems as if the Greys and Nordics have been a more commonly reported "race". I did remember stumbling on a few "shapeshifting reptilian" hoaxes, although my mind just went blank so I can't really remember where. Can anybody help?

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Originally posted by Chorlton

(Take a look at some of John Lears impossibe and unbelievable ideas) Reptilians are only one of the bizarre ideas floating around at present

This statement, is of course, coming from someone who cannot see dancing pink elephants on the moon. Chorlton, you need to get a life!

My ideas might be unbelievable but they certainly are not impossible.

High school math puts the gravity of the moon at 64% that of earth's. A gravity that intense would certainly hold a breathable atmosphere.

I will reserve judgement on Icke's ideas but reptilians in human form definately exist. Take a look at John Rhodes site reptoids.com.

No problem if you want to call my ideas 'unbelievable' but lets leave the 'impossibility' to the uninformed. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
OK John, I went to the site you mentioned in your post above. Based on what I read there, reptilians or reptoids evolved from dinosaurs and are indiginous to this planet and not alien lifeforms. Is this correct? If so, I have a real problem with this theory. If they are from earth why do so many people here and around the web say that they are ETs? Are they mammals or are they still cold-blooded? There are various reports that certain important people are reptiods, how do they disguise themselves. There is a list of physical charateristics of reptoids on the site, how does this person know this?

Like I said initially, I really do think that the "V" series has a lot to do with this whole reptilian/reptiod theory. And I still don't have a definitive answer to when this theory started, and don't tell me cave paintings because I think that is a bunch of BS.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 12:17 AM
link   
While Im not ruling it out because I just dont know, my personal feeling is that its not true.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Scooler -

I remember the "V" series you mention, and almost everytime I hear of modern Reptillian theory, it always tends to side with your take on the mini-series and it's influence.

Perhaps the themes of that show are now just a part of a general subconcious meme now being exploited for the sake of selling a couple books or a futile attempt at a new religious mythology.

The second thing that springs to mind on the subject of Repitllians (i.e. - our "world leaders" being such) is that maybe these people are just governed more dominantly by their reptillian mind.

We all have it - it's a part of the brain.

From what I understand about it, it's the area of the brain that controls the survival instincts, and is not related in any way to empathy or higher creativity. It is cold, distant and focused on one thing, and one thing only - it's self preservation.

Perhaps the Reptillian scare is nothing more than a metaphor that got into the hands of some overly creative types and blown out of proportion.

Can't say, but until the day those Draconian Enforcers show up at my door for tea, this is my stance on the entire affair.

Best of luck finding the answers you seek.

[edit on 28-7-2007 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Originally posted by scooler1

OK John, I went to the site you mentioned in your post above. Based on what I read there, reptilians or reptoids evolved from dinosaurs and are indiginous to this planet and not alien lifeforms. Is this correct?

That is correct. They are not ET's.

If so, I have a real problem with this theory.

Many do, join the club.

If they are from earth why do so many people here and around the web say that they are ETs?

Many are not as informed as others.

Are they mammals or are they still cold-blooded?

I belive that is correct.

There are various reports that certain important people are reptiods, how do they disguise themselves.

That is Icke's theory. I am reserving judgement for the time being. Icke's book "The Biggest Secret" is an interesting read and might answer some of your questions.

There is a list of physical charateristics of reptoids on the site, how does this person know this?

John Rhodes is a good friend and very knowledgeable on reptoids. His father was an Air America pilot in Southeast Asia (which obviously has nothing to do with reptoids.) John has spent a great portion of his life researching the subject.

Like I said initially, I really do think that the "V" series has a lot to do with this whole reptilian/reptiod theory. And I still don't have a definitive answer to when this theory started, and don't tell me cave paintings because I think that is a bunch of BS.

Many believe as you do. People have told me of very strange cave paintings of humanoids in the Grand Canyon. If I were in better shape I would make the trip. It is a 2 day grueling hike from Pipe Springs.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
This statement, is of course, coming from someone who cannot see dancing pink elephants on the moon. Chorlton, you need to get a life!
No problem if you want to call my ideas 'unbelievable' but lets leave the 'impossibility' to the uninformed. Thanks.

OHHHHHHHH, pwned by the master!

I love it when John pops his head out and says awesome stuff!

John,
I wish I had cool friends like you do. It seems like you have a friend in every conspiracy corner, how handy!

We are privileged to have a person like you on ATS!

In the words of Wayne and Garth
(bows to feet)
"I'm not worthy!"

Remember,
Confucius says...
Your not the crazy one! Only one who doubts all possibilities is the crazy fool.
I just made that up sorry.

[edit on 28-7-2007 by IMAdamnALIEN]

new topics

top topics

join