Originally posted by ajmusicmedia
My wife and I have vowed not to visit the US starting this fall
If I were an American I'd either protest (and get arrested) or (most likely) flee the country.
I'm an American but I've been living abroad in Thailand with my wife for 3 years. My parents are coming here this year and were expecting me to
come home next year, but I'm not going anywhere near 800 FEMA camps until we squash this New World Order (Not that I'm safe here, but at least I can
get nuked in tropical paradise).
As for the ways to fight the NWO and the necessity of forming groups - I don't think it's necessary to form groups with leaders and rigid objectives
etc. In this day in age you can be just as effective if not moreso on your own. When you get a group together there's too much time spent
discussing what to do and very little time actually changing people's minds and getting information out there. Here's what I do about 10 hours a
day, 5 days a week (I work the other two days):
1) Maintain an Anti-NWO site: www.myspace.com/sheeplerevolt
2) Go through members lists and invite hundreds of people to be myspace friends and see the site/place adds in friends comments for
3) Write articles for online magazines (ex: www.mondovista.com/illuminati.html)
4) Call in radio shows, live365 and blogtalk to discuss NWO issues
5) Digg and Reddit relevant articles daily
6) Write leters and send them to everyone in Senate/Congress that accepts out of state emails (takes like 8 hours to get them all, but some of the
responses are encouraging and it's certainly worth while)
7) Sign online petitions and polls
8) Burn Loose Change and Terrorstorm to CD and distribute at Khao San Rd.
9) Be vocal and give information to all friends, family, neighbors and co-workers so they can continue snowballing the info out
10) Post articles/news and debate on message boards (try www.big-boards.com)
This is pretty much all I do, but it's incredibly effective. Last week I discussed secret societies on a radio show with 6000 listeners, got a
couple thousand hits on myspace, had a couple thousand article views on message boards and handed out a hundred CDs. That's just one person in one
week. Then think of the ripple effect when all those affected people pass on the info. I've been fighting the infowar for a while and I'm
extremely positive. We're approaching that tipping point, we're nearing the 99th monkey, and we need just one big push of activism as the OP
suggested to catapult the NWO into mainstream consciousness.