It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Concentration Camps in Canada?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Alright, i'm new as a member but I've been lurking and the thought of these concentration camps has caught my interest. I thought that maybe they might be constructing these facilities here. I'm usually one to explore, and this was no exception. I checked around the local area and found nothing. But then something came up, I nire, new windows and lots of unmarked vehicles coticed that an old factory, large and on a HUGE lot had suddenly succome to new activity. There was suddenly new fences with inward facing brackets for Razor and that government issue cars along with unmarked, suspicious trucks coming in and out. So last night I "explored" with the help of a friend and some equipment, hopping the fence and noticed security centers, and freash pavement. He got inside through a broken window, and looked around. Inside was unsettling, bars on lots of the new window, and what looked like cages or cells starting to be built. Then somebody came up beind us grabbed us both. My first instinct was to run, but I didn't. He dragged us out, took us to a trailer, and questioned us, we just said that we were curious to what was going on, we weren't trying to steal anything or vandalize something. He said that this was government property and that he could federaly charge us, but sine we were minors, he just took our photos and said that we were banned from the property and if he saw us again, we wouldn't like the results. Has anybody else in Canada seen anything like this? I'm kinda paranoid that since it's been confirmed in the US, Our government might have been pressured to take some of the same "precautions."

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Where is this facility? If is what you are thinking, the word has to get out quickly.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I also would like to know where this occurred. I live in Alberta. If you feel threatened or paranoid because you were caught, I understand. If you could reply and indicate whether it was eastern, central or western Canada I'm sure it would make a difference to the rest of us. Thankyou.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Haha must be Alberta...I dont trust Stelmach (s/p?).

There is a possibilty of it being anything, so if you described in more detail...it would help

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   
could it be in Saskatchewan? I know thats where camp X was located, perhaps the US govt is running a second version of camp X to train citizens to be spies for the next upcoming "surprise event" this is interesting, you are lucky you are a minor.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Dwyer Hill Base, where the JTF-2 (Canada's anti-terrorist force) are stationed, looks like a concentration camp and has two layers of barbed fence. It is awfully small though.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by slammer619

I believe the area this person is talking about is Mississauga Ontario Canada.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I'm in Regina and I can get to any where in central Saskatchewan within hours, or minutes if its close enough. There is a lot of ddevelopment going on around the city, but it's all condos, commercial buildings mainly. No new government buildings being built..... yet. I have my eyes and ears open, if and when something happens, i will let everyone know.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by serpentine7

the base is expanding and should be ready by 2012
www.canada.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   

I do know what these are going to be used for. They are not concentration camps per say but instead a sort of seperating facility. In 2012 we will see the planet x also know as niribu pass by us causing catastrophic results for mankind. Before this happens there will be martial law. These ares which are all over the world are designed for the government to have areas set up to seperate those who will survive in the ARKS and those who will be left to fend for themselves. Most of these camps are seen with train tracks running by or through them. Do a little research and you will easily put this all together for yourself.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by serpentine7
Dwyer Hill Base, where the JTF-2 (Canada's anti-terrorist force) are stationed, looks like a concentration camp and has two layers of barbed fence. It is awfully small though.

There s no way in sam heck this kid snuck into the JTF-2 facility outside Ottawa.
It is heavily fortified with CCTV and occupied. There are no abandoned buildings in public view.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I tried to reply to this post and i assume it was rejected because it would edjucate people. All i know is that if you look up concectration camps in the usa or in canada it will scare you hopefully into the arms of God. He is the only one who will be able to save us. Wake up people!!! Don't let the media pull the wool over your eyes. Investigate and draw your own conclusion.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   
pictorial / video evidence would be a great help - oh yes and the EXACT location .

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I smell a rat.
A bit of research made into an elaborate personal experience.
to quote the OP:

Alright, i'm new as a member but I've been lurking and the thought of these concentration camps has caught my interest. I thought that maybe they might be constructing these facilities here. I'm usually one to explore, and this was no exception. I checked around the local area and found nothing. But then something came up, I nire, new windows and lots of unmarked vehicles coticed that an old factory, large and on a HUGE lot had suddenly succome to new activity. There was suddenly new fences with inward facing brackets for Razor and that government issue cars along with unmarked, suspicious trucks coming in and out.

Quite amazing how you have been lurking and interested in the concentration camps threads, and then WOW! one pops up near you.
Coincidence?

If it was so , I'm sure there would be more than one guard posted, cameras set up, and the police would have been called and charged you with trespassing.
You say he took your photos, and could have you "FEDERALLY" charged huh?
Boy you have been reading too much, or not enough.
There are many holes in your story.
You say there were new windows with bars on them. How did you find a broken one to climb in?
Cages and cells ? They started to build them, but left broken windows.
Umm.yeah..OK.

Unmarked AND government issue cars. And you are an expert on spotting both?
If they are Canadian Government in any way, any agency, the logo would be on the vehicle.
What logo did you see? Hmm?
And please, don't do a google image search for my benefit.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by michial

I've hear that there is one in northern British Columbia.....

link   

link   

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Hey, leave the kid alone. Virtually anything can be turned into a concentration camp. In anycase, if it is just a story, so what. No harm done. In the case this kid stumbled onto something, good look for the heads up. I'm currently in NYC. All I have to do is look out of the window to see new government holding cells. I'm right next to the navy yard; our new jails are amazing. For that matter, just about EVERY GOVERNMENT BUILDING, ALL COURTS, ACS (CHILD WEFLARE) and especially our newest KIDDIE JAILS are created to lock people in, wherever they are. I went to the family court building in downtown Manhattan and it's really strange how the whole thing looks like a jail. They can literally lock down. Most gov'ment buildings look like the inside of Rykers Ilsand, trust me, I know! I'm currently trying to find my safety zone. For me, that would mean staying away from concentration camps and the areas that will break up into the sea (check the edgar cayce earth predictions). I want to live underground, preferably somewhere without water (aquascience sells water makers). The less people around me, the less attention I will attract from unwanted dictatorships!!!

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
if anybody wants to know where there is a consentration camp is in alberta, at edmonton garrison steele barracks. it isnt noted on the visitor map but is clearly visable on google earth. 53.41.13 52N and 113.27.30.19W. have a look. i went there and there is no public access roads leading right up to it and its hidden in the back 40s surounded by bush. there are dead end roads you can get about a half a kilometer away from it but it looks exactly like a consentration camp. you be the judge, i am trying to find out for sure and i will keep you posted.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I've seen an unmarked vehicle on the road actually.
I live in Calgary and I was driving down Crowchild this one day, slowly approached a black Suburban.
As I got closer to the truck I noticed that the plate was different than our Alberta plates so as I was passing it, I took a look and it read something like "Canada- (random numbers)" and nothing else. Plain white plate with black letters.
Naturally curious, I looked over at the driver and the passengers as I drove by and they were two males, dressed in police like uniform with shades on.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join