It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help me create a proper Alien!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I have not been around for the the previous three days. Too little Summer to spend it indoors.

I had hoped for a first hand account before going any farther. I'll bump this from time to time in hopes of attracting a witness.

Droops,
Thanks - the software is getting very user friendly for projects like this. Lots of uses in trying to reconstruct something like this.

EBE 17,
That is pretty much my idea in this. To get a general idea of anatomy for this type of Alien and then the other often mentioned types.

It occurred to me some might think there is a financial motive at the end of this. That is not the case. It seems that most representations of these Aliens are either simple drawings or sensationalized, sci-fi movie type representations. I'm hoping to put together more physically accurate models that may not be as aesthetically pleasing.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I think this is the last time I'll bump this. With no help or descriptions coming forward, I'm becoming a bit skeptical about all the claims of encounters. I'll check in from time to time in case.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Sorry I missed this one so long ago, just found it linked from another thread. I have tried to 'draw' my conception, but it came out looking nothing like what I was trying to draw, I think some of us can give a better description by our words than through pen and paper.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join