It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHAT WILL YOU DO WHEN YOUR LAND IS INVADED

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid

Originally posted by Jonna
3 month supply of food: Check
Medical supplies: Check
Survival gear: Check
Weapons up the ying yang: Check
Urge to kill everything that gets in my way: Check
Guilt: Naaa, I lost that years ago.

Don't stop at a three month supply. You can't store up enough for a day like that. 3 month-supply will go faster than you think. Especially with regard to potable water.

Well if we were to be invaded, I sure would not stay in the populated city that I am now. Hence, I would only take as much as I can get in my car.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Personally, a bunch of my uncles came up with a plan when they were afraid the world was going to hell.

If there were an invasion, first of all, they would have a heck of a time taking the midwest. Every farmer out there owns at least one rifle, and is a dern good shot. Our plan was to go up to a cabin we have in the north woods of Wisconsin. We have a cache of weapons up there, from pistols to AR-15s (oh, yeah, and spud guns
), a whole bunch of dirt bikes and 4 wheelers, and we'd try to give them bastages a run for their money. I suppose if they'd have gotten that far into the country that we were being attacked victory would already be out of the question...But still, it'd be cool to force them to have to bomb us or have a full out assault on just about 10 guys with guns

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Makes a good point. Many option are availible for makeing sure hydration is on top. The Marines have recently obtained a more compact version of the product linked. Not sure if the company is the same, but it sure beats yesterdays purifiers.

Steri-Pen

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I will join the winning side

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
If I have a gun (if the liberals don't strip freedom loving citizens of every gun that is), I plan to take down as many as possible.

exactly. enlist in the resistance and go kill commies

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   
It's entirely impossible for China to invade the US right now (they lack the NAvy to do so, we'd be able to intyercept the freighters they're shipping their troops in before they got to Midway).

However, assuming they manage to do it, a friend of mine had some very wise words to say:

"Turn on Monster Garage. Those guys take a truck and add a claw to it it storng enoguh to pick up a car and throw it across the street. We do that for fun, imagine what we'd do if somebody was actually attacking us."

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Soothsayer you say about ur dad and his friends and no doubt when they were in nam they saw a lot of # but how old are they now and do you honestly expect them to be able to put up a fight against some chinks who are fanatical about there country

We are young enough to kick your ass. And we are pretty damn fanatical about our home too

All I can say is come get some

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   
me and my friend will make homemade grenade launchers

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   
In the words of King Theoden "Let them come!"

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   
i would meditate and watch the silly folk run around till i got shot or blown up or taken as pow

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 11:06 PM
link   
personally I would be more afraid of an internal breakdown and a second civil war.... not entirely outside the realm of reality... well no more fantastic than being invaded by China.

but if we were invaded, thank you founding fathers for our right to bear arms.. Of course most of us would be watching on CNN or FoxNews and be thinking... "My, I am glad that is not my neighborhood." It would be wonderful to think that people would rise up and fight back, but in this day and age (9/11 or no) we are so complacent that we would assume the army would save us... and only get real upset if A) it is our town that is attacked or invaded, or B) the civil unrest it creates knocks out our cable and/or power and we are no longer able to watch the events unfold on television..

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 10:25 AM
link   
well im hoping that they come right through california so we can hold them off at the rockies. the midwest is mainly open farmland is it not? that would cripple our food supply and theres no way any kind of militia could beat a army onthat kind of land.

but my geography is not great.

but they would come upfrom thesouth i think, since ive heard china owns 22 shipping companies on panama canal. The army doesnt even have to be chinese, it could be mexican.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Heres my plan.
I'm gonna grab my dam .45 and my 12 gauge, stock up on a whole bunch of ammo, buy some of that freeze dried space food, and head for the hills and never look back.

Thats if we lose.

If it looks like were winnin than i'm gonna enrole myself in the army and.........

Wait thats crazy.

Alright heres my plan if it looks like were winning.

I'm gonna grab my damn .45 and my 12 gauge, stock up on a whole bunch of ammo, buy some of that freeze dried space food, and head for the hills and never look back.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada

If I have a gun (if the liberals don't strip freedom loving citizens of every gun that is), I plan to take down as many as possible.

Well we don't have guns over here in the UK, we seem to do just fine without them. We are men here, we settle things with fists (or whatever objects are hanging around)

If you want to fight an armed person with your fist then that is your right. I don't.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Like the French, Americans don't have the stomach to fight back.

It's a fault of our social system. I was reading something that said that we live in an America far different from what it was only 30 years ago. It's become a place where people don't seem to realize what is truly important to them or understand how good they have it here in America. This is where the "arrogant American" image comes from. Having been pampered to the breaking point, all of a sudden a parking space is more important than keeping your house clean. What does this show? We don't know what we are or where we're headed.

If the U.S. was invaded, I doubt most will fight back. I think only about 20% will take up weapons. Everyone else, the image white-collar, urban/suburban American will probably surrender in hopes of living only to find reality is harsh. Having had it so good and taken it all for granted, they suddenly don't know what to do.

As for me, I'd look at the situation. If there was a way to defeat them from the start of the invasion, I'd fight back. But if we were to lose, I would run off and hide. Hide, hopefully find a way to fight back and free those who surrendered.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 10:38 PM
link   
yea.....but not everybody in america is american.........

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 06:01 PM
link   
With all the arsenary available in my house, I would glady fight my way through hordes of attackers, or I could try to find and steal a couple of nukes from the government and just blow them all here causing the world to finally crack and split in many pieces. If I'd never done it, the human world would eventually wipe it self out.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada

Well we don't have guns over here in the UK, we seem to do just fine without them. We are men here, we settle things with fists (or whatever objects are hanging around)

If you want to fight an armed person with your fist then that is your right. I don't.

If you want to fight for your physical existance and defend it like it matters, that is your right! And if one day you learn that it doesn't matter, will you laugh as you remember the days you defended it? Until that day, you'll probably fight though. Free will, gotta love it!

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Passive resistence.

Deep

DoD

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlnilamOmega

red alert!

all weapons, fire at will!

i would definatly take this approach

top topics