It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHAT WILL YOU DO WHEN YOUR LAND IS INVADED

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   
A few assumptions :

(1) We would never invade the US unless we somehow could avoid the US's nuclear attack
(2) We somehow were unable to nuke the US
(3) other countries would not pose any significant threat to us

In this event what would I do were I in charge of this mission? Well while our PLA were taking down the American cities (I mean flattening them, not fight with on the streets), we would send in batches our farmers who were armed with fireguns and had only a little military training. These farmers would handle the Americans who hid in forests/mountains/rural areas fighting against us. I would consider send in 300 million, 1/4 our polulation. The americans are all experts of firearms but they would be simply overwhelmed by the sheer number.

Just a possible scenario for the sake of discussion. We actually pray everyday not to be invaded by the US.

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   
help others............ and kick some major ass

but it all depends on the situation........

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Get with some friends...grab some gasoline and explosive #....boobeytrap the area....get some of the biggest and best guns we can manage...and blow those mutha #ing Chinese off our land....we aint gonna take # from no one...they get anywhere near me and my friends they better have said there goodbyes...cuz they aint gonna go back to Red China....and I know enough bout explosive to set this to work...once they make landfall ima have this # ready for them....I aint going down without a fight...we took this country from the Indians and we aint letting it go....

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   
But reading through this, I'm struck by how many people finding themselves newly occupied would take up arms and become terrorists.

Not that I wouldn't also, but it's kind of interesting to see some pro-Iraq war people saying they'd basically be BAATHIST and "dead enders".

How I'd love to hear the new governments news reports about your valiant efforts.

The cowardly American rebels have killed another Liberator today. What a freaking hoot.

I know, I know...it's not hypocritical when you're "right".

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Say the "invaders" issue a deck of playing cards adorned by "war criminals" like Rumsfeld and Powell offering up to $10 million for information leading to their deaths or capture.

Also, they promise REAL democracy and free elections with positions for all who cooperate. AND they promise to rebuild your crumbling infrastructure, build schools and hospitals, provide food and healthcare for everyone.

They offer BILLIONS in aid, you never have to pay back.

Screw the hypothetical... PLEASE INVADE US!!!!

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by thermitman
Lets say that america was invaded by some military force lets just say the chinnese what would you all do. I know that most of you yanks would lay your life down but I meen are there any plans in place. I am English and in ww2 there were palns for the citizens to rebel against a occupying force using guerilla tactics these people were trained by the army and when people leave the british army they are sometimes asked to stay as sleepers in there community just in case I was wondering if you americans have the same kind of thing

i'd go see my friends dad and get some beers, pot, guns and ammo and drive into the outback... then gather other wanderers and form a guerilla group to resist the invasion

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I personally wonder who labels people. Why are Palistinian who fight are called terrorists, while Isreali terrorists called commandos? Not my thinking. George Carlin said this over 5 yrs. ago.

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Strange...I actually see America as more likely to be my country's Invader (New Zealand).

But...no secrets if my country was invaded...

...I pity them...

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Ah please, you guys are all talk. If something like this really happened, violence and death beyond your imagination, you'd have no idea what to do.

You say you'll do all this crazy commando stuff now, but wait until you have enemy tanks shooting at you, wait until you see an airstrike, wait until you see what happens to some gun toting fool that tries to resist. Ha!

More than likely the vast majority of people will respond like the population of any other invaded country has in the past. They'd stay out of the way, keep their heads down, and try to live their lives.

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamlandmafia
we took this country from the Indians and we aint letting it go....

STOLE we STOLE this country from the American Indians, with the normal trickery the goverment does.

IE "Come to this reservation and we will take care of you"

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flinx
Ah please, you guys are all talk. If something like this really happened, violence and death beyond your imagination, you'd have no idea what to do.

Nice assumption to make when you do not know each of us personally, who or what we are.

Oh, I'm sure many people who post the big bravado chest-beating "I'm gonna smoke all dem fools!" replies would cry for their mommas when it starts getting hot...

...some however possess the ability to walk it, not just talk it...

Peace,
ALIEN

[Edited on 12-1-2004 by alien]

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   
the alien strikes once again and speaks the truth.......

most of the people on ats have never seen war.....

but some have.

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by NetStorm
STOLE we STOLE this country from the American Indians, with the normal trickery the goverment does.

Well Yes, but during that time period it was justified. We can't judge our ancestors using our values we developed from them.

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Well what would I do if my soil was invaded...

There would all hell break loose

Seriously though, the shear numbers of causualties would be disgusting for the invading force. The situation would result in a blood bath. Its impossible to distroy a super power from without, its just so damn powerful. China would seriously be scewed. Not to mention at their own soil, there would be massive riots because they dont have as large of an army stoping it.

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 09:17 PM
link   
form my own insurgent group and carry out terrorist attacks against the occupying country and assassinate their leaders.

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 09:18 PM
link   

It was "taken" from them, yes. But they did not understand the ownership idea of land.

Pilgrims ask, "You own this land?"

Indians be like, "What? Own land?"

Pilgrims say, "Give us this land and we'll give you stuff."

Indians didnt understand the concept, the idea was foreign to them.

So they agreed. And didn't fight back till it was "too late".

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Answering the original question;

If the u.s.A. was invaded, it would be suicidal; as long as the militia lives on in the states.

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 09:36 PM
link   
We have militas.

Granted, other countries have pockets of guerillas, contras, freedom fighters (terrorists to all you HomeStead Security supporters), but we have militias.

Our militias have weapons that those foreign liberators wish they had.

Even if an invading force were to come down through Canada and up through Mexico, how many casualties would be created before our army is laid waste? And then you have our weekend warriors after the main force. And then Civilian Patrol. And lastly, our militias.

Right there, four layers of defense.

Would I seriously expect to see a platoon of Chinese soldiers marching down Hall Avenue in Crivitz WI?

No. This isn't the world of the movie "Red Dawn". With our spy satilites (I am NOT relying on the "intelligence" communities... HA), we'd know well in advance. There wouldn't even be a threat of nuclear retalliation.

Hell, look at how high the military enlistment went the day after September 11th!

Even... EVEN if all our "trained" professionals were to be eliminated, there would still be plenty of Nam Vets and militias around to clean up.

Now, me, personally, I've seen my father's group of friends get together once a month. All Nam vets. They go out, by a few used cars, take them into the woods, AND BLOW THE ---- OUT OF THEM. They use everything from AK's to 50 cal... one has a gatlin gun, another a rocket launcher (how or why, I don't want to know). One owns a tank (he was a mechanic from the Hamburger Hill incident). The National Guard base out here has already told the group that they'd never step onto their land!

I'd like to see an invading group meet them.

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeingWatchedByThem

It was "taken" from them, yes. But they did not understand the ownership idea of land.

Pilgrims ask, "You own this land?"

Indians be like, "What? Own land?"

Pilgrims say, "Give us this land and we'll give you stuff."

Indians didnt understand the concept, the idea was foreign to them.

So they agreed. And didn't fight back till it was "too late".

STOLEN

And you need to go study your history. The pilgrams treated the indians with respect. They traded for goods. There WAS NO goverment per say when the pilgrams arrived. That was formed later in the 1700's. The american goverment, cheated them, sent crooked greedy men to "monitor" and "watch after" the indian.
We made treaties that we broke and broke and broke. I guarantee you one thing though IF the US is invaded, the american indian would be one of the first in line to confront the invaders.
But this belongs in another thread.
Have a funny day

[Edited on 12-1-2004 by NetStorm]

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by alien

Originally posted by Flinx

Nice assumption to make when you do not know each of us personally, who or what we are.

Oh, I'm sure many people who post the big bravado chest-beating "I'm gonna smoke all dem fools!" replies would cry for their mommas when it starts getting hot...

...some however possess the ability to walk it, not just talk it...

Peace,
ALIEN

[Edited on 12-1-2004 by alien]

Ok, let me change that to MOST people here, not all. I'm sure some people here are military types. I'm sure some are fanatical and insane as well.

What I DO know, is that I'm not about to throw my life away. I'm a lover not a fighter...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join