It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHAT WILL YOU DO WHEN YOUR LAND IS INVADED

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by thermitman
I dare say though if china were to invade america they would have already took into account rednecks and such like and would swamp america with such and overwhelming amount of troops that it would be very hard for some hillbillies to fight them off. I liked the comment about luring them to bed and gutting them but if america was invaded there would be no luring I dare say that if u tried that numerous enemy soldiers would line up and have there way with you. I do though think the best thing going for you guys would be the incredible amount of firearms you guys have

No offense, but THAT thinking is what got the Brits (no offense guys, the Spanish and many others defeated) bout the ONLY people that gave the "goverment" a really hard time on "their" own "land" were the American Indians. Apache(mescalero in particular) the Crow, The Sioux, Lakota etc they pretty much kicked ass...and still can if they got the urge to do so.

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 11:33 AM
link   
It will never happen Think of the logistics to get an army to America's shores. It would be blown out of the water before it got halfway here. And what a vast # of men it would take, could you do it with 50,000,000? China's army is only a fraction of that.

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   
NETSTORM What you meen got us defeated I meen come on the british people are a proud race with an age old patriotism that an american can only dream about and please dont try and start saying anything ealse about the british getting defeated cos I wouldnt want to ghave to dig up the american records on wins and loses. In saying that thoug I do have a respect for you guys you have the most advanced weponary by far but tell me what are the views on the skills of american troops compared to toher elite regiments say SAS,Legion,Gurkhas

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
If I have a gun (if the liberals don't strip freedom loving citizens of every gun that is), I plan to take down as many as possible.

Ah. Well I personally plan to do absolutely nothing. I don't give a flying # about my physical existance here on Earth, and I'm certainly not going to bother fighting and killing others just to survive. Sure I may try to survive, but I won't resort to placing my own body as more important than anyone else's.

All I want is to learn here. All the squabbles these little kids are having are cute, but I don't take it seriously. You wanna take over the world and establish a nazi-type regime? Go for it! I'll be staying out of that, but I'll be learning lessons about people and their lack of any control for their leadership, and who really makes the call around here. Also about propaganda, lies, deception, and everything else this entire world is built on. Then I'm outta here.

I'll send all my buddies who didn't let the enemy kill them but instead fought back a postcard

But that's just my personal view. I have nothing to defend here. Nothing. Absolutely NO reason I see to ever shoot anyone. Family, country, honor, life, freedom, are all illusions created on this world. They are attachments that I'm getting rid of.

Attachments are more like metal balls chained to your feet as you're trying to swim up from under the lake. The more you have, the less chance you have of escape.

[Edited on 12-1-2004 by lilblam]

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   

NETSTORM What you meen got us defeated I meen come on the british people are a proud race with an age old patriotism that an american can only dream about and please dont try and start saying anything ealse about the british getting defeated cos I wouldnt want to ghave to dig up the american records on wins and loses. In saying that thoug I do have a respect for you guys you have the most advanced weponary by far but tell me what are the views on the skills of american troops compared to toher elite regiments say SAS,Legion,Gurkhas

Like I said NO OFFENSE intended, the British did believe that a bunch of "hill folk" could never stand up against their regiments, nor that they could get any kind of organization going.
Turned out they were wrong. I am not saying that we are the best nor am I putting down ANY other army.
OK?

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 11:43 AM
link   

what are the views on the skills of american troops compared to toher elite regiments say SAS,Legion,Gurkhas

HAHAHAHAHAHA It takes a hell of a lot more than elite forces to overrun a country. (yes, I know you know that... lets keep the thread on topic and not start bickering about national pride!)

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Open a caberet, remain neutral, gather intel and start an underground...

Wilkommen, Bienvenue, Welcome....

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by NetStorm

Like I said NO OFFENSE intended, the British did believe that a bunch of "hill folk" could never stand up against their regiments, nor that they could get any kind of organization going.
Turned out they were wrong. I am not saying that we are the best nor am I putting down ANY other army.
OK?

Just remember, there is no "we" in country. There is you and them. The elite will be protecting their own interest, and the government (part of the elites) has been killing/testing poisons/creating chaos and lying to their own "people" for a long time anyway. So YOU will be fighting for your cause, THEY will be fighting for theirs. The Army will be fighting on an individual basis. By that I mean each soldier has his own reasons for fighting.

As long as you remember that THEY are not fighting to protect YOU. They are fighting to save themselves, their families, their belongings, their own personall @sses. It will seem like they are fighting for YOU and everyone else because it will be organized and many citizens will help with a little disorganized blasting.

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   
yeah i didnt meen any offence either netstorm but yeah you got any views on the regiments I mentioned I trained as a para which is one of the quickest routes into the SAS. i know it takes more than specail forces to overtake a country but they would play a pivotal role the sas would do recy missions on the enemy bases and sabs as well which is all you are likely to be able to do if your country is overrun

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 11:50 AM
link   
The only military force that could drop this country to its knees by means of invasion would be our own military, with an invasion from within.

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   
lilblam you wouldnt mind your neighbours friends and most of all family being killed and raped and maybe u as well. I didnt read all of your post as i views like that are of no interrest to me I meen your entitled to them btu me I value my family freedom and nation above my own life

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by goregrinder
The only military force that could drop this country to its knees by means of invasion would be our own military, with an invasion from within.

Very well put..

Rent and watch Red Dawn (yeah I know it's a cheesy movie) but it gives a good indication of how the regular population of America would probably react to an invasion.

[Edited on 12-1-2004 by NetStorm]

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   

lilblam you wouldnt mind your neighbours friends and most of all family being killed and raped and maybe u as well. I didnt read all of your post as i views like that are of no interrest to me I meen your entitled to them btu me I value my family freedom and nation above my own life

That's fine. You just gotta remember. You never had freedom in this country, it's a lie. They'd like you to think you do. Your family falls into that also. As far as my whole family being killed and raped in front of my eyes, this is how I see it, if this helps.

I'm in a house, and there's many hamsters in it with me. Then a bunch of other hamsters (actual hamster) come in with little guns and start shooting and humping all the other ones. They leave all the other little hamsters dead and then they come for you. Now, pretend that your family was on vacation or something and you simply had a few hamsters in your house instead. How would you feel if other hamsters came and killed/raped them? Maybe other than a little upset and disturbed, you might actually find it funny.

BUT, the only difference between your family and those hamsters, is that you're attached to your family. Why would a human life be more important than any animal? Because humans are smarter? Who is authorized to place importance on human life as higher than anything else? Aren't we all equal.. isn't EVERYTHING made of the same stuff, energy?...

Here's another example.

Instead of your family, imagine there's a bunch of drug dealers in there with you. They posed no harm or threat to you, they're just there to talk. But then military comes in, rapes, and kills them. You may feel upset, but oerall it's not devastating. AGAIN, because no attachment, and preconception of who in our society is better than someone else.

Preconceptions, beliefs, and attachments, are all that I am trying to absolutely get rid of. I know I'll never have freedom on this planet as a human, even if the authorities pretend I do and tell me to believe I do. Besides, even if we did, I hate this limited-perception, linear thinking, body vessel I'm in. I'm here to learn what it's like being a blind human on a planet controlled by elites who are also controlled by "something else".

Personally, I see no difference between myself, my family, a bunch of drug addicts, a bunch of hamsters, a bunch of trees, a bunch of rocks for that matter. All is energy to me. Your personal attachments create an illusion of importance to you. Remember, it's an illusion. But your choice is your choice, and having been there, I completely understand your choice from your perspective. That's one lesson I had to learn, and then move on. But that's just my opinion, everyone is totally entitled to their own opinions. I don't judge anyone.

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 12:48 PM
link   

I dare say though if china were to invade america they would have already took into account rednecks and such like and would swamp america with such and overwhelming amount of troops ... I liked the comment about luring them to bed and gutting them but if america was invaded there would be no luring ...

I dare say that not even China would be willing to nor would have the financial capability to hold in submission 288 million people - (less those killed in the initial nuclear attack), populating a land mass of over 3,537,441 square miles of mountains, plains and forests.
It seems that the hillbillies did ok against Russia in Afghanistan, did great againt the US in Vietnam, and so forth.

And if China commited that many troops to invade the US the geopolitical landscape would be so changed in the absense of US domination, China would definitely need to be worried about a technologically advanced Japan (now considering going nuclear) as well as it's old rival and Russian armed India attacking it's soft white underbelly. Neither one of these other countries would tolerate China's domination in the absense of the US.

Regarding luring an enemy combatant to his death via sexual prowess, there is always a way to kill someone if you are determined enough - I simply used that as an example. Finding someone alone is all it takes. I've learned that much from that former Special Forces major that lives in the condo next door.

The point I was trying to make though was that I as many, I suspect would stop at nothing to do as much damage to an invading army as possible.

At any rate it's an unpleasant scenario -

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Hey, if there are no arms, I think that we could smuggle a few million hockey sticks to you. I think thats what our millitary are using.

lol, but I love Canadians.

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I would get all the guns i could and also I would get my redneck cousins

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I would kill the leadership of the invading country. Not that hard even people hope it is.

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   
none of you have to do anything since ill rescue you.

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I was not saying they are going to or they could just asking what if. I know it is a horrible scenario but not outside the realms of possibility when one thinks pre 9 11 none of us would have thought that anyone would have been capable of doing what those men and there orginastion did

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by lilblam

Originally posted by THENEO
If I have a gun (if the liberals don't strip freedom loving citizens of every gun that is), I plan to take down as many as possible.

Ah. Well I personally plan to do absolutely nothing. I don't give a flying # about my physical existance here on Earth, and I'm certainly not going to bother fighting and killing others just to survive. Sure I may try to survive, but I won't resort to placing my own body as more important than anyone else's.

I'll send all my buddies who didn't let the enemy kill them but instead fought back a postcard

But that's just my personal view. I have nothing to defend here. Nothing. Absolutely NO reason I see to ever shoot anyone. Family, country, honor, life, freedom, are all illusions created on this world. They are attachments that I'm getting rid of.

Attachments are more like metal balls chained to your feet as you're trying to swim up from under the lake. The more you have, the less chance you have of escape.

Kill or be killed, all is a lesson. The enemy being killed is a lesson also for them.

People that fight do it for a reason.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join