It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

""confidential transport"" [translated by me from russian to english]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2002 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Under insights of the usa National college of discoveries:

the majority that so-called " the unidentified flying objects observing above the usa territory, are confidential transport means of the American Armed forces. These are huge black objects of the triangular form which move absolutely silently.

we talk about huge black objects triangular like form which, observed in the different parts of America since the 80's, (and much less often above territories of Canada and Europe).

Under the statements of College experts , these silent devices, most likely, are the confidential transport vehicles used by armed Forces of USA. It specifies, in particular, that these objects frequently observe near to the military bases.

Their size and noiselessness speaks very simply: they work like the dirigible balloons. In movement they appear or as electrokinetic engines, or like the people in NIDS belive, they have small nuclear reactors onboard.

the Devices that easier than the air are always differed in fair carrying capacity, and in this case,the College associates consider, that it is simply huge. but the Speed and the range of the flight are also very impressive: these devices transfer much faster then any marine ships. Besides this " the big black triangles " are capable to rise on such great heights, that ground-based radars are not capable to see them.

Experts in NIDS are puzzled with that the American militarians still keep the fact of use of these devices.

posted on Nov, 30 2002 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Good article, this is cutting edge information...

Here is a link to some stuff on my site on it..

xmb.stuffucanuse.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2002 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
Good article, this is cutting edge information...

Here is a link to some stuff on my site on it..

xmb.stuffucanuse.com...

yeah but it didn't mention anything about nuclear reactors onboard

join