It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DOW Drops 310 points: Insider Trading Prior To Terror Attack?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
It is widely know as FACT that days prior to 9/11/01 stocks which would be affected by the following stock tumble were preemptively sold by major power players.

I believe this will be one of our best indicators of a coming terror event. Insider trading among the power elite will warn us of their next 'false flag' operation.

Today stocks tumbled over 300 points!
apnews.myway.com...
rawstory.com...

Whether this is a foreshadow of terrorist events; only time will tell. It may also simply be a reaction to other factors. But without a doubt there will be insider trading before the next terror event.

Good Night And Good Luck

[edit on (7/26/07) by AllSeeingI]

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
probably more of a matter of earnings being mixed, prime lending issues popping up to go along with the sub prime etc.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Right now I'd have to say earnings reports and other things, even though your idea is good, when the Oil companies and other big time companies come out with their earnings, stocks will be volatile.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Have a look at the options action on airline stocks and so on over the last day or two, if you're looking to find a correlation between the action that took place before 9/11 and what might have taken place in the last day or two

Peace

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllSeeingI
Whether this is a foreshadow of terrorist events; only time will tell. It may also simply be a reaction to other factors. But without a doubt there will be insider trading before the next terror event.

Good Night And Good Luck

[edit on (7/26/07) by AllSeeingI]

So you're saying that when stocks drop and there isn't a terrorist attack, it's just normal life in economics. But when stocks drop and there is a terrorist attack, it's because everybody knew.

I know there's a word for that.

join