It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a high school student.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Hello.

My first name is Nick, I am going to be a Junior at my local high school, And I am 17 years old.

Whenever I ever searched anything paranormal, I always end up on ATS's message boards, this happened fairly alot actually. (That's how I actually discovered ATS)

So I decided not to become a lurker anymore and become an active member!

Well, for me. I think I have encountered a couple of paranormal activity from my past. But obviously I should save those stories in a different category.

But it all started back when I was fairly young, my older brother always watched those paranormal shows about ghosts, Government cover-ups, Aliens and UFO's. That's where I got interested in paranormal stuff.

But yeah, I enjoy everyones opinions on everything actually on this forums. So I can't wait to express my own opinions when a thread strikes me some interests.

Thanks all!

(By the way, you can just shorten my name to Crazy if you have to.)

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, IamCrazy.

I have neglected the paranormal forums lately, but that is one of my favourite topics. Unfortunately it's not as frequented as some other forums, maybe your presence can change that.

Here you have the ATS Handbook, with almost everything you need to know to start your ATS career.

If you need anything or have any doubt just ask, there is always someone ready to help.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Hey Crazy! Welcome to ATS! Make sure you read the T&C and follow all the rules.Isn't it cool when you join you get to see everyone's avatar and participate instead of just read? Good luck to you!

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! i look forward to seeing you on the boards

-----------

If you feel you have any questions visit my thread
Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Below is A hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have, ie, what are points ect....this is Zedds great link book for ATS use
handbook.abovetopsecret.com...

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me
You will find your u2u's in the member center

and also there is a message when you recieve a u2u

also need help getting your avatar up (or pic in your profile) check out this link

OR

Want to post a pic in your thread.
how to post a pic on a thread

want to change your password to something you remember? lookin the member center, there you can edit your profile and password

top topics

join