It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MY CV

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
This is my CV and i have just reworked it and would be very gratefull for your insights on how i can improve on it

Personal Details

Personal Profile

I have just left college and am looking for a new Job.
I am well motivated, reliable and always like to take pride in my work.
I work well in a team and use my initiative as required. I have skills in graphics designs And customer service as I worked for Tesco for 7 months and am currently working at Woolworths for over two years where I run my own department on Sundays and occasionally manage the shop floor.
I have done a variety of projects at home involving running my own games and graphics site making designs for others.
My aim is to find an employer who will help increase my skills so that I can broaden my knowledge and skills into different areas of expertise. By doing this I can ensure that I am using my whole potential and not just some of it.

EDUCATION (2001-2006)

English D/D
Maths C
GNVQ Business (Pass)
GNVQ ICT (Merit)
BTEC national Diploma IN ICT (MMP)

Employer

TESCO metro
I have worked for tesco for around 7 months which I was working at the checkouts and the customer service desk which I did now and then.

Current

Woolworths

I have been working for Woolworths over two years now while I have been studying at Oakland’s college.
My main responsibilities have been dealing with customers at the checkouts. I have also been given the charge occasionally to manage the shop floor and run my own department.

This has increased my team work capabilities as it has required me to interact more with my colleges to ensure that a job is done and completed,

References

TESCO

External enquiries department
Pay well and benefits
TESCO store limited
TESCO House
PO BOX 506
Cardiff
CF1 44TS

Mr Porter
ICT teacher

01727 859382
Francis bacon school
Drakes drive
St Albans
Herts
Al1 5AR

[edit on 26-7-2007 by bodrul]

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Looks great Bodrul!! I would maybe add where you went to school/higher learning/college/uni' to go with your results, and some details about yourself like hobbies and/or interests.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Curriculum Vitae

Personal Profile - Marital status - Driving license (sorry couldn't help myself - You'll get there. i passed second time!)

I have just left college and I am looking for my first step on a career ladder.
I am well extremely motivated, very reliable and always take pride in my work.
I work well in a team and use my initiative as required. I have skills in graphics design and customer service (I would leave the next bit for the Employment History as you don't want to repeat yourself) I worked for Tesco for 7 months and I am currently working at Woolworths and have been for over two years. I run my own department on Sundays and occasionally manage the shop floor.
I can work on my own initiative and have done a variety of projects at home, involving running my own games and graphics site and making designs for others.
My aim is to find an employer who will help me increase my skills so that I can broaden my knowledge and skills into different areas of expertise. By doing this I can ensure that I am using my whole potential and not just some of it.

EDUCATION (2001-2006) - You need to be more detailed here, and don't you come from Bangladesh - High light your language skills (I know I shouldn't assume!)

English D/D
Maths C
GNVQ Business (Pass)
GNVQ ICT (Merit)
BTEC national Diploma IN ICT (MMP) - Careful with the acronyms, people often don't spend that long looking at CVs. Always be as clear as possible.

Employment History (Always put your current job/position first.)

TESCO metro
I have worked for tesco for around 7 months which I was working at the checkouts and the customer service desk which I did now and then.
- How about - listing your KEY responsibilities - Stock control and rotation. Assisting customers with all manor of enquires - Cash handling and Monetary security procedures. -
Current

Woolworths

I have been working at Woolworths for over two years now, while I have been studying at Oakland’s college.
My main responsibilities have been dealing with customers at the checkouts. I have also been given the charge occasionally to manage the shop floor and run my own department.

This has increased my team working capabilities as it required me to interact closely with my colleges to ensure that tasks were correctly allocated and completed.

References

TESCO (work)

External enquiries department
Pay well and benefits
TESCO store limited
TESCO House
PO BOX 506
Cardiff
CF1 44TS

Mr Porter (personal)
ICT teacher

01727 859382
Francis bacon school
Drakes drive
St Albans
Herts
Al1 5AR

I've played about with it a little, hope that helps!

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   
cheers, i havent really put my language skills
since i can speak bangla but when it comes to writing and understanding some of the words , im not that great since i use English as a first language
and only speak bangla to to my mum

i will make some amendments

Kurokage i will add the schools and colleges.

new topics

top topics

join