It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Einstein's theory de-stabilizing Earth into violence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Einstein's theory de-stabilizing Earth into violence

www.agoracosmopolitan.com

Albert Einstein's and reinforcing scientific and other corresponding theories on the existence of alternate dimensions and parallel universes, as well as eyewitness testimony, begs the question whether human beings not from our Earth, are seeking to influence its course of development. Some of these humans who appreciate the transcendental association of parallel universes may be seeking to spiritually enlighten human beings on our Earth to reach a more evolved higher consciousness.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Removed copy/paste over the 500 character limit.

[edit on 26-7-2007 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Wow, this could be scary!

www.agoracosmopolitan.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Thanks for the great post.

I read it and its possible that this is why there's certain people all for the destruction of planet Earth.

Scarey indeed.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I don't see anything here that has not been explained in the Bible. Demonic and Angelic interplay were born there. Merely the latest attempt to 'extraterrestrialize' known Biblical spiritual concepts. I believe Einstein understood this. The human mind loves Mystery though, I believe that's largely why we wander aimlessly, seeking the Truth. There can only be One.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I note the vague possibility.

I also note the drastic lack of a basic knowledge of physics, and copious amounts of new-age hoopla.

I also note this doesn't belong in breaking news either.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   
that article gives interesting links...

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I stopped reading when I noticed the drawing of Asket. Anything Billy Meier related is a red flag for me.

top topics

join