It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Korey Rowe, producer of Loose Change, arrested then released.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Here's the link to the Prison Planet story:

www.prisonplanet.com...

Here's a link to a longer Fox News story:

www.foxnews.com...

The problem with having anything whatsoever (like serving in the military) to do with the government, is endless red tape headaches. I think the army clerks should get their act together and try to find out who leaked the anthrax to Tom Daschele instead. Gung Ho! Semper Fi!

Edited for peurility.

[edit on 26-7-2007 by ipsedixit]

[edit on 26-7-2007 by ipsedixit]

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
military record keeping is dumb.....we had a guy in our squadron retire....not just get discharged or seperate....but retire after 20 some odd years....then 8 months later the guy gets a DUI and the squadron got dinged for it...because someone didnt file one piece of paper when he outprocessed.......(DUI's are really bad things in the airforce)....

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I know they are monitoring this story on Michel Chossudovsky's site globalresearch.ca, ready to pounce if it turns out that Rowe is being victimized for his views.

Bush's legislative encroachments in the Patriot Act vein are raising hackles, but at this point anyway, I'm willing to grant sloppy record keeping, plus one hand not knowing what the other is doing to explain the incident.

It's pointed out in the press that very few desertion cases are processed through sherrif's departments in the way that Rowe's was. That might just be the price of fame coupled with bad record keeping, or it might be something more sinister.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 12:43 AM
link   
New development: Link to Prison Planet article (nested video link.):

www.prisonplanet.com...

Apparently in some kind of bizarre development, Rowe is back in the army or rather "the system", although he has been granted one discharge already and was set free by the police authorities. He wants to stay at Fort Campbell, Kentucky until they process another discharge for him.

The impression that Alex Jones gave in an interview tonight on coasttocoastam with George Noory, is that Rowe is actually in a military barracks of his old unit (101st.Airborne) at this time.

In the video on the Prison Planet website he refers to himself as a political prisoner.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Very good news. Thanks. I'm glad he's OK.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   
They should give him a weapon and throw him on the first flight to Iraq. The guy is filled with lies after lies and knows it!

Sorry...i can't stand the guy

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
They should give him a weapon and throw him on the first flight to Iraq. The guy is filled with lies after lies and knows it!

Sorry...i can't stand the guy

what does your opinion of him personally have to do with the topic of this thread? Ohhh.... Nothing?

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pootie
what does your opinion of him personally have to do with the topic of this thread? Ohhh.... Nothing?

And your post has WHAT to do with this thread?

My post was stating that he was arrested for taking off from the Army...and he should go back to Iraq . The thread is about Korey.. so i stated my opinion about him.... and my opinion is based on the LIES he is knowing that he spreads!

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   

They should give him a weapon and throw him on the first flight to Iraq.

Is not equal to...

My post was stating that he was arrested for taking off from the Army...

So, you are calling him a liar whilst being, in my opinion, deceptive?

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pootie
So, you are calling him a liar whilst being, in my opinion, deceptive?

Pootie .. if you are trying to lure me into a pi**ing contest to get me banned or whatever...it wont work. If you are going to quote me... use the entire quote.

Personally i DESPISE any grown man that intentionally tries to mislead others by pushing lies and propaganda to support himself. This is what Korey does and this is why I despise him. However, I do not want to take away from him for the time in the service he DID provide us.

Once again...you dont like what I have to post... there is an IGNORE button you can click on.

[edit on 27-7-2007 by CaptainObvious]

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Captain Obvious, I don't want to lead the thread even further astray but I gotta tell you the contrast between your tone in the previous couple of posts and the tone of your avatar is hilarious.

In support of you I think it's stretching it a little for Korey Rowe to be released by the authorities and then thrust himself back into custody insisting that he is a political prisoner.

[edit on 27-7-2007 by ipsedixit]

[edit on 27-7-2007 by ipsedixit]

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
There is a quote... any publicity is good publicity....Well... the "Louder than Words" clan is getting some. Do-Over Dylan will be happy that he got his buddy arrested.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Korey Rowe was honorably discharged and has now been released. For all of the silly "Korey haters" out there, that should settle the matter. The fact that the flames are still flying shows a larger agenda then simply being against "draft dodgers".

[edit on 30-7-2007 by nakedtruth]

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   
It is in my opinion that anyone who is aware of his responsibility to his fellow man on a whole above his responsibility to his government is faithfully aware of his role in this world. He may have signed for whatever time the contract said, but he was born to this world a human being first....with a responsibility to all the world to preserve life. This is first and foremost. the fact that he chose not to kill should not be punished, it is a choice that I celebrate. The reality is that if everyone had the same resolve unjust wars would never be allowed off the drawing board. The lives of the innocent would never be put in jeopordy because the naive would not take them.

new topics

top topics

join