It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet John Lear, Dave Rabbit, Johnny Anonymous and Springer in San Jose!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
If you are fascinated with the topics here on ATS and you can get to San Jose California on the 25th and 26th of August, 2007 you can meet the infamous John Lear, the legendary Dave Rabbit, the crazy Johnny Anonymous and AboveTopSecret.com Amigo Springer in person at the Bay Area UFO Expo.

www.thebayareaufoexpo.com...

We would love to say hi and put some faces to the excellent content we read here everyday.

I'll have a limited supply of ATS "goodies" on hand too, the first 10 ATSers who say "Deny Ignorance" will get a free ATS hat, or ATS Tee Shirt from yours truly. I bet we can even get Lear to autograph it if you want!

This is going to be great time and I hope everyone who is close to San Jose will stop by our table and say HI.

Springer...

[edit on 7-26-2007 by Springer]

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I can see it now:

"Yes, Mr. Lear, can you tell us more about the soul collector?"

Will someone please get this on video?

Peace

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love

Actually... we're trying to arrange a live webcam.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Originally posted by Dr Love

Actually... we're trying to arrange a live webcam.

Now for us people in the UK THAT would be good

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   
That would be good for those of us in Canada too.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied

You have computers in Canada now ?
Wow I'm impressed

Sorry I should have said for all those who cant make it.

Its a damned long and wet busride from the UK

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
That sounds great I wish I could come by. Unfortunately its a no go for me. I have been to the expo in the past and it is very nice. I have been wondering if and when you will be doing a yearly meet and greet event with various speakers and topics? With enough advance warning I could save up to attend. If it were in the middle of the country (I'm in the Midwest) that would be even better.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Rats. I'm in the Bay Area, but can't afford to go to the expo -- ex not paying child support, blah blah blah. I'll have my kids that weekend, too, and that would just be a bit too disastrous for me.

So I'll wish you hello from Oakland. Put your tinfoil hats on about noon on Saturday and see if you can pick up my signal.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chorlton

Originally posted by AccessDenied

You have computers in Canada now ?
Wow I'm impressed

Sorry I should have said for all those who cant make it.

Its a damned long and wet busride from the UK
Oh yeah and Internet too.AMAZING.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
That sounds great I wish I could come by. Unfortunately its a no go for me. I have been to the expo in the past and it is very nice. I have been wondering if and when you will be doing a yearly meet and greet event with various speakers and topics? With enough advance warning I could save up to attend. If it were in the middle of the country (I'm in the Midwest) that would be even better.

I agree with Antar on this.Can we get a big event going with enough notice for many to attend? I would go state side for that.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Yay my wife said I could go...

Now I just have to find a cheap flight and hotel room, wish me luck.
I hope this works out.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Rooms are $89 a night. Getting a non-stop flight to San Jose isn't going as easy as I thought.

Saturday is the day to be there from what I have seen on the website.

This should be lots of fun and i'm hoping to make it out to meet some of you and check out some of the speakers, not to mention the free ATS stuff. I hope I can get out of town that weekend but my classes may cause me to miss out.

Any video that can be hosted would be great, good thinking!!!

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
OK Les Trois Amigos

When is the UK meet-up ?

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
We will have a live video/audio feed from the expo. Just spoke to the promoter who assures me they have a solid wireless (and wired if needed) system at the DoubleTree.

Springer...

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Johnny and I are really looking forward to seeing everyone that can come by and see us along with John Lear and Springer. It is going to be a real fun ROAD TRIP.

If you happen to BURN an ATS MIX show on a CD..... Johnny and I would be happy to sign it for you..... then, you could take it..... along with $5.00 and get a cheap cup of Coffee at Starbucks!
(maybe)

Dave

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
hmmm thats under 2 hrs from me, i could use a roadtrip...

any idea how much tickets to the expo are? i mean id like to say hi but with gas and all i gotta make srue its not TOO much money to get in the door lol. unless you guys promise to hold me a shirt then it could be worth it

may see you then

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
The poo flinger will be there...

And there seems to be a growing contingent of winos... Who knows how many pink ele... Errrr... UFO's will be reported...

San Jose Monkeys, not just for knowing the way anymore...

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
There's got to be some 'UFO Expos' held on the East Coast. So when is the ATS get together coming on this side of the country?
Now that I would be able to go to, until then WebCam it is...

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Oh my, and Monkey himself will also be attending...I might just have to hitch a ride cross-country for the weekend

Well, I'll be with you in spirit!

Looking forward to the video, have a good time yall

--Kit.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I can't make it this time around, but there's always next year.

Anyways, I'm sure it will be a good time for everyone who attends

[edit on 20/8/2007 by SportyMB]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join