It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US military in canada

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
infowars.com...

The military will be protecting the liars from the wolves come the NAU summit in canada. An estimated 10000 protesters will show for this. This shows that politicians are afraid enough to tag the military along. Maybe someday our military will tear out the microchips and dilute the mind control they get in their soap and actually force Mr. Bush to step down for treason..about 50 counts of treason.

Please politicians, as long as corporations say its ok, it is. After all the corporate state is all you seem to recognize. The people of america suffer with abusive tyrannical police, laws and taxes that are unconstitutional, and politicians that work for the queen of england. All of you should step down, because somehow I see a swath of real americans and canadians, and mexican - americans taking you all to prison and judging you..my prayers is that you receive a certain end all sentence. Because i hate you and you all suck as leaders or politicians.

peace.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Why is this the only place where I ever heard there was a NAU (North American Union)? I watch the news all the time (including Fox News and CNN) but they have never mentioned anything about this union.

edit: added ")" after CNN

[edit on 26-7-2007 by Dan5647]

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Well being that Iam in Canada this is un-nerving, and unnecessary unless Georgie boy feels the need to bring such a large entourage to our country.
First I've heard of NAU as well but I'm sure not the last.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
In my search for addition information on this topic and the North American Union I find no information.

The Canadian government only states that they are talking economic summits and integration.

The American government offered much of the same. I did find a interesting myth busters so to speak site that may interest a few here.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by mastermind77
infowars.com...

The people of america suffer with abusive tyrannical police, laws and taxes that are unconstitutional, and politicians that work for the queen of england.
peace.

Whilst I undestand and to some extent agree with most of the sentiments expressed by the OP I fail to see how US and Canadian politicians work for the Queen Of England
especially considering the way British foreign policy is now dictated by Washington D.C.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
uhhhh this doesnt make any sense the north american union doesnt exist and there couldnt be US troops in Canada because theyre all tied down in Iraq, Afghanistan, and military bases in the US and throughout the world.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
There isn't an NAU, yet. So I don't know why there'd be a NAU summit.

[edit on 26-7-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Havent you heard freeborn, america was taken in 1913, back with the federal reserve. Canada, your still british rule I thought. I mean you think the queen and her pride and desire to rule would let you fully go?

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dan5647
Why is this the only place where I ever heard there was a NAU (North American Union)? I watch the news all the time (including Fox News and CNN) but they have never mentioned anything about this union.

yep they have, you just didnt see it. Most of the ones i saw debunked the conspiracy..not. One i forget where sided with the conspiracy side of things.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   

The British monarch does not have any power. Well technically they do but for the most part they stay out of politics.

The only monarchies where the monarch has real power are all in Africa, Asia, Middle East, etc. I also think the monarchs in Monaco and Liechtenstein hold enough power to be classified as an absolute monarchy as well.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   
well this is a total exclusionary event. which to me is treasonous. No vote, no voice of the people. Just the people who live in the deepest delusion in life, talking about selling out our future to nazi's in disguise as corporations. Go get a job! wait nevermind, job=happy paid slave.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dan5647

edit: added ")" after CNN

[edit on 26-7-2007 by Dan5647]

cnn and msnbc reported on it, also talked about the introduction of the amero...other then that its all being kept pretty quiet

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by skillzdatchillz
uhhhh this doesnt make any sense the north american union doesnt exist and there couldnt be US troops in Canada because theyre all tied down in Iraq, Afghanistan, and military bases in the US and throughout the world.

Perhaps the NAU does not exist yet, but I can assure you that we have US Military here in my city and who knows where else.

www.airforce.forces.gc.ca...

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I believe the guy's name is Lou Dobbs ... which I also believe is CNN. In my links, you will see MSNBC as well, I am sure others ... and plenty of personal opinions

This is more widely known, and I am shocked not more commonly discussed.

It is not only the North American Union ... but the collapse of the dollar and installation of the Amero ... and building an nafta superhighway that will start in mexico, through texas, split in the plains, one side continuing into canada, the other n.e. u.s.

Here are are the search results for just YouTube:

NAFTA Superhighway

North American Union

Amero

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I have absolutely no doubt that a NAU maybe on the agenda, but I fail to understand how anyone can think that the British royal family dictates US policy.

"Havent you heard freeborn, america was taken in 1913, back with the federal reserve. Canada, your still british rule I thought. I mean you think the queen and her pride and desire to rule would let you fully go?"

? Excuse my ignorance Matermind, but what happened in 1913?

Canada is a valued memeber of the Commonwealth and has consistently offered support to Britain but I am cetain that they are an independant country who place their own interests before any (mis)guided sense of loyalty to Britain.

The British royal family has no direct influence on British politics and as such do not determine British foreign policy, let alone the US.

I have absolute no doubt however, that the British royal family do represent institutions that wish to impose their will upon Britain / the world.
Just what their will or exactly how much influence they have I am still not certain.

IMO any move towards a NAU would isolate Britain from US and Canada and would force Britain into closer ties with continental Europe and possibly a united European state. Additionally, surely the collapse of the US dollar would cause havoc with the world economy.

What consequences that would have on world politics is anyone's guess. Would that force a South American Union or African Union or Middle East Union under Sharia Law and all the consequences that go with that?

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 06:17 AM
link   
The SPP/NAU initiative is a GOOD thing for all countries involved. It is a necessary step in the evolution of trade between them, and the rest of the world. The European Union was initially poo-pooed by the nay sayers, and they are doing VERY well thanks.

So well in fact, that certain countries have dropped the US dollar standard in favor the Euro.

Those concerned about the loss of identity as citizens of a revised North America, only have their heads in the sand. Canadians will NEVER pledge allegiance to the American or Mexican flag, and I suspect the people to the South of us would say the same!

It is all about streamlining the import/export processes, and the gradual elimination of punishing duties on all sides. It is NOT about the loss of political control to the US or Mexico. Some laws will need harmonizing, or eliminated, others strengthened. But it MUST be allowed to happen.

Those afraid of cheaper Mexican labour should be asking themselves who is going to keep them in their old age. Declining birth rates in Canada and the US would be offset by abundant new blood from Mexico, provided of course they were afforded the same standards of living we have come to expect.

Granted, training and education will be necessary, but it should be a price we are willing to pay! Our own society and social structure is running out of time, quite literally. No one is getting any younger, and there are fewer to take our place. Check the want ads, and you'll see what I mean. Early retirements and downsizings have played havoc with our labor force.

No folks, the proposal is a decent one, and must be seized upon quickly, before we lose what little edge we have against the Awakening Dragon, China.

All of course, IMHO. Be cool, and enjoy the day!

top topics

join