It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

thoery

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Everything is energy.A prayer, magick, or a ritual, what matters is not the means but the belief.To put it in a sense, what gets an effect is not say, someone walking around a circle circumnavigating,burning x number of candles,chanting in a perfect intonation some archaic incantation, what matters is not how fervently you pray to the god of your choice,what matters is not if you believe in projecting your energy with a focused goal in mind.What matters is your 100% certainty that the task that you set out to be accomplished will be.It is the unshakable 100% certainty that causes your results to come to pass.

Discuss.

Hopefully I can shake some life back into these boards.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I thoroughly agree. Some folk might want the candles & capes & whatnots to get them in the right frame of mind though. Intend something with a fully focussed mind and you could probably perform miracles. I'll bet there are folk who have this "power" totally in control.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
I thoroughly agree. Some folk might want the candles & capes & whatnots to get them in the right frame of mind though. Intend something with a fully focussed mind and you could probably perform miracles. I'll bet there are folk who have this "power" totally in control.

probaly are the most succesful people in the world too.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   
It is no secret that the government has used people with skills like remote viewing and other for lack of a better wording "occult science practitioners" under the name of psi for quite some time.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by brotherforchrist
It is no secret that the government has used people with skills like remote viewing and other for lack of a better wording "occult science practitioners" under the name of psi for quite some time.

the thing is they will use them without the person knowing, it goes on quite a bit.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Yeah but I had read that they used remote viewing to find the pretend weapons of mass destruction.The scary thought is thinking of cases where remote viewing is wrong and someone could get a bomb dropped on them.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I was under the impression that the CIA dropped the USA's PSI program as it was unproductive. Do you think that this was false information to hide the truth?

What I am 100% sure about is the Russian equivalent of the PSI Program. When Semyon Kirlian back in 1939 began to experiment with the human Aura, his works led to the discovery of a camera that can photograph the Aura. This started Soviet research into aura's, remote viewing and other forms of mind training.

When the collapse of the USSR took place, many military projects where shelved due to lack of funding. Thier PSI Program wasn't, as it had little overheads. I'm led to believe, from a very,very, reliable source, that now Russia has a huge training school especially designed for this project. Many children are screened for possible second sight, and if successful, they get to enter the school. Thier 'schooling' lasts up till the age of 21 and many students become active in the Military once they graduate.

This same source has also indicated that the school is very advanced with its program and one of the 'exams', is to control another human being using psychic powers.

new topics

top topics

join