All the different ET species

page: 1

join

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
So i forget where i read it, but there was a thread posted on ATS that said we have identified like 50 or so different alien species...

Now, this makes sense with all the different spacecrafts we've seen these buggers fly around in, but i was wondering if anyone could share or link any information pertaining to what different species we know about; IE: race, name, history, what they look like, any information pretty much to identify these ET friends of ours... or foes.

I'm not sure if this information is classified and only our corrupted govt knows, but i have heard reffernces to some of these aliens being reffered to as "grays" and some other different names.

Any info on the different types of species would help.

Thanks!

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I'll tell you the ones I know of..
Greys, Nordics and Reptillians ... I dont know much of each though, especially Nordics and Reptillians but I see them mentioned a lot. Could someone provide more info on those?
Also whats up with Preying Mantis'??

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I think this link will be relevant here :

www.ufoencounters.co.uk...

Enjoy

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
heres an interesting site.

www.maar.us...

[edit on 26-7-2007 by Anubis_4400]

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Well, the definitive source is actually Barlowe's Guide to extraterrestrials; great aliens from science fiction literature, by Wayne Douglas Barlowe, et al. New York: Workman Publishing, 1979, 146pp. It is still available here where you can view some sample pages and a bunch are available on E-Bay. It has over 150 full color portraits plus many anatomical drawings. The book is a must for the serious extraterrestrial enthusiast and well within budget for almost everyone.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Originally posted by Odessy

but there was a thread posted on ATS that said we have identified like 50 or so different alien species...

Hmm...
Without any evidence of aliens, how can we identify
different species ?

Now, this makes sense with all the different spacecrafts we've seen these buggers fly around in

My friend, you need to look at Occam's Razor.
UFO does NOT = Aliens.

Schuyler,
I actually have the hardback of that book.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
See Lex, now here's a candidate for Skunk Works.

OP, how can anyone ID something that hasn't been seen enough to even be 100% sure it exists?

You could try to identify the different shapes and sizes of UFOs, because at least we have some photographic evidence to look at. But ETs?

I think not. Not yet.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Hmm...
Without any evidence of aliens, how can we identify
different species ?

Some would say we do have evidence, as presented in the disclosure project.
The Disclosure Project

And to answer your question NGC2736, I'm going on the hunch that these spacecrafts are not man made, meaning they are of ET origin.

Yes, it is a possibility that some of these crafts are ours, but if so, why would we hide them in secrecy unless we got the technology from some sort of previous ET technology like so many clame?

But u guys should watch the disclosure project, some pretty interesting stuff if you havnt seen it before.

57 catagorized species?

Odessy

PS- thanks for all the links you guys posted, good stuff!

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Some would say we do have evidence, as presented in the disclosure project.

Some would. Others would say the DP has pictures of moths and bugs, recordings of owls, and co-dependent cultists shining lights from behind trees to mislead the unaware. They have some great stories, it is true, but they are just stories, not 'evidence of aliens.'

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   
That is true, they are just stories. I guess we have to pick and choose what we want to believe is true.

I chose to believe these people given their reputations and positions in the govt. and other departments.

If the govt is as powerfull and decietfull as i believe it to be, then pure evidence will be hard to find by us civilians, and the only way of uncovering the truth would be to find an informent in the govt. or join the govt yourself and see whats up... But i dont want to join the govt... so ill just choose to believe these people

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I think there is only 1 species that seems the most credible & consistent which is the Roswell/Barney & Betty Hill Greys.
The rest are just fantasy as far as Im concerned as all the others are totally inconsistent with each other..which I find hard to believe.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Here's a collection (below) of Gray species I put together for Blaine's thread on modeling an alien.

As noted, there are reports that even "the Grays" have many, perhaps dozens, of subspecies, within their "race". Like trying to formulate a single 'image' of one human, the task would be almost impossible - do you choose an Eskimo, Aborigine, African Pygmy, Nordic Viking as a "model"?

Perhaps an amalgamation of the below would yield the quintessential "Gray", if such a thing is possible. It represents at least what many believe "them" to look like...

Of course, the reptilians, et al and the more ethereal alien types may be a little harder to visualize...

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
good god, im open minded and all but if i ever saw a "grey" that looked like that baby in the upper right corner of the pic u posted... i would probably shoot it.

but thatnks for the post! its always cool having visual aids

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
ok - then how 'bout the one in the middle?

[not a 1-liner!]

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Incredible photo collage! Is that alien in the middle the next
USA President? Hard to tell with the face so grotesque.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
lol now thats ones just hot

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 01:24 AM
link   

lol now thats ones just hot

The one i the middle looks more like a Nordic than a gray.

Someone has gotten their wires crossed i think.

And anyway, whats wrong with Hillary CLinton...?

Hell I'd do her!!!

[edit on 12/6/2007 by Ironclad]

new topics

join