It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Been Dumped???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
What did you do or not do that caused your lover to tell you to hit the trail.

My latest episode [dump] involved me drinking, lying, cheating and just generally being an untrustworthy, scumbag. There I said it!!

Now it's your turn!!

Catharsis is healing they tell me.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I dumped the ex bf because he cheated and tried to get away with it, even with evidence. He pissed me off so bad that when I saw him on his motorcycle I was tempted to run him over with my car LMAO:bash:

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
What did you do or not do that caused your lover to tell you to hit the trail.

My latest episode [dump] involved me drinking, lying, cheating and just generally being an untrustworthy, scumbag. There I said it!!

Now it's your turn!!

Catharsis is healing they tell me.

Ditto!

Cheers for that Dude. I feel so much better now!

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
ChiKey,

Glad I could help!

I see I'm not going to get any sympathy around here.

Anyone have any luck with eharmony.com? God, I hope I don't have to
resort to that. I wonder if they have a "category" for philanderers?

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
i hooked up my ex with a place to live(granted, it was just a couch at my friends house but still... i had to convince 2 guys to let her live with them) cause she got kicked out of her house by her nut case mom, a car(P.O.S)90 somethin NOVA but i was able to get it for free).. cause she lost that in the move (it was her moms)

i was honest and i cared for her

honestly, to this day, i still dont know what i did wrong.. i dont think ill ever know

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Phantom,

I'm beginning to believe that honesty is the wrong approach.
Just tell the lass what you think that she wants to hear and hope for the best.

No good deed goes unpunished. Words to live by.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
very true

my idea of love, right now: its when you meet someone you like you make a mutual, unspoken agreement to lie to each other

haha, sounds harsh, but tell me im wrong

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Phantom
i hooked up my ex with a place to live(granted, it was just a couch at my friends house but still... i had to convince 2 guys to let her live with them) cause she got kicked out of her house by her nut case mom, a car(P.O.S)90 somethin NOVA but i was able to get it for free).. cause she lost that in the move (it was her moms)

i was honest and i cared for her

honestly, to this day, i still dont know what i did wrong.. i dont think ill ever know

LOL LOL LOL Phantom,

Are you the rescue me type looking for a woman as a project?? How many women do you know who are looking for a man as a project..to rescue him from his stupidity?? How many are looking for a man like this as a career???

Got the point yet? You go out here and take on a womans baggage and then wonder how she can kick you to the curb?? Did you go to pubic schools and get a television education??

You do not use your resources to bail others out ...who should be integrating and practicing the skills to handle problems for themselves...begining with a roof over their heads. You do not make this conduct a carreer move so that you can come in second or third place or further down the line with your first place fruits. Understand??

You are not in the lost puppy buisness..go it?? You are not a knight in shining armor. It should be obvious to you that many of these women dont have that long a attention span. Not all but many.

I have had several women tell me that they are not looking for men as a project..they want their men ready made. YOu can translate this statement by them that they are "commitment phobes." Commitment is a one way thing within their social/religious belief system. It is not equality and they will get no where near this type of equality.
Its ok if you do it the other way around and commit to them and thier projects/needs. Understand the difference??
YOu ignorantly substitute your time, subatance, and value systems for their needs and then you come in last...got it yet??
The stupidity is that in a time of "equality" you dont see it socially acceptable for women to do this. But you dont think about it in these terms..you just wonder in ignorance what you did wrong.

You are volenteering in your stupidity to make yourself expendable and disposable. Not smart!!

Your time and knowlege is valuable..dont make a career in selling yourself short for second or third hand value in return.

Its up to you to wise up and realize the value of your skills, time, and moneys. Just dont make a career out of rescuing lost puppys with your time moneys and friends....even exes.

I know a woman who is having a hard time..living out of her car.... some two years now. She calls or tms on my cell occasionally. I find myself being cautious so as not to get on the rescue treadmill. I admire her backbone in surviving in this manner but I am not looking for a project. This is a very easy thing for a typical male, rescue me knight in shining armour, mentality in which to get caught up. YOu have to learn to say no. It is very difficult. Just say no.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
While in college I met a girl, fell in love and then got engaged. That summer after graduating college we moved into an apartment together. Well she worked right around the corner from the apartment and would take her about 10 minutes to get home, took me about 45 minutes to get home from work. After awhile she started to get home after I did.

At night we would get phone calls at odd times of the night and every time I would pickup, whoever called would hangup. So I started asking questions and she would get defensive. Took me awhile but she finally admitted to cheating with a co-worker.

I was mad, mad as hell. So after a night drinking beer and eating food heavy in garlic, that next morning, I refilled her shampoo bottle with urine!

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaaBeen Dumped???

Haha, numerous times, after about the 15th time i got it right and have been happily hooked for 20 years.

If you dont get dumped at least a dozen times in your life you aint living. As long as you learn a little each time you'll eventually get it right.
Unless of course you just like being a lyin' cheatin' scumbag, (i mean that is fun too, right).

lol, memory's.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Well, guess what..........

After about 3 mo. of living in my van and playing at being the happy go lucky single guy, my SO has decided that even though Im a lyin, cheatin, drinkin, rogue I still have redeeming qualities and has invited me back home. Well....huh!

top topics

join